PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON)'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve the signature says 1985, I would have to email Gary to see what he knows about…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Apr 13 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1560 on Thursday
Reply by Lizzie

"There is no need for Gary to sell fake Michael Jackson's items, he is very regarded…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Apr 13 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1560 on Thursday
Reply by Lizzie

"I do not believe they are Forgeries, this seller is Gary Van Haas, he was a partner…"

1560 on Thursday
Reply by Lizzie

"Cory latest update, I sent in a signed book purchased from a well regarded Author's…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Dec 29, 2019 to Beckett Authentication turnaround time

13 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON)

"James, Well Put, Thank you!"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Dec 26, 2019 to Beckett Authentication turnaround time

13 Dec 29, 2019

"Sometimes I wonder who is really authenticating the Autographs, How many specialized…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Dec 25, 2019 to Beckett Authentication turnaround time

13 Dec 29, 2019

"I am going to give them another chance, I have at least 20 autographs authenticated…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Dec 24, 2019 to Beckett Authentication turnaround time

13 Dec 29, 2019

"It took 10 weeks to get my back after many phone calls, very poor service. My Busine…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Dec 23, 2019 to Beckett Authentication turnaround time

13 Dec 29, 2019

"It appears to be Autopen, I am out of town and cannot check for sure, the best Autog…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Sep 26, 2019 to Robert Kennedy letter - Is it auto-penned or signed by him and what is its value?

3 Sep 26, 2019

"Considering that it is secretarial, how much for the book?"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Aug 15, 2019 to John F. Kennedy signed book

8 Aug 15, 2019

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service