Woody2Shoes's Discussions (1,043)

Discussions Replied To (1027) Replies Latest Activity

"DiMaggio also lost 1943, 1944, 1945, in their entirety."

Woody2Shoes replied 1 hour ago to Why aren’t Stan Musial autograph values in line with Mantle, DiMaggio, Williams?

7 1 hour ago
Reply by terrier8HOF

"+1   And how many WS championships did Williams win vs. DiMaggio? 361 home runs vs s…"

Woody2Shoes replied 23 hours ago to Why aren’t Stan Musial autograph values in line with Mantle, DiMaggio, Williams?

7 1 hour ago
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Look at the M's!!! Aside from the lead in on the Mercury, they are identically forme…"

Woody2Shoes replied on Sunday to Fake MJ / Freddie Mercury signed photo sold for $297

8 on Sunday
Reply by James

"It's like a scene from Popeye with the Taxman."

Woody2Shoes replied on Saturday to State sales tax coming to an auction house near you

16 yesterday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Oddly enough, I had a friend who was a huge Mattingly fan, had lots of autographed m…"

Woody2Shoes replied on Saturday to Don Mattingly signature real?

3 on Saturday
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"There's no state in the union that is 10% sales tax. I believe Tenn, at 9.45% us the…"

Woody2Shoes replied on Saturday to State sales tax coming to an auction house near you

16 yesterday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Washington state sales tax = 6.5%. What are they sticking an extra 3.5% in their poc…"

16 yesterday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"I can't make up my mind which is the worst one! I keep going back and forth between…"

Woody2Shoes replied on Friday to Ebay Seller Texowl2 Lists Forged Autographed Babe Ruth Tony Lazzeri Cut Auto COA Coach's Corner

1 on Friday
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Eric wrote: "+1 I have been wondering that for some time!" "

Woody2Shoes replied Aug 14 to John Lennon Autograph: In His Own Write 1964

36 on Friday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Since posting the image isn't working, is revealing the issuer of the COA something…"

Woody2Shoes replied Aug 12 to John Lennon Autograph: In His Own Write 1964

36 on Friday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service