Pauline Berry's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I found a "d" very much like the one in your "didn't" on page 82 of "Fragments". I a…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 14 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Hi Markus I have seen many of these notes, she scribbled her thoughts a lot, and she…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 13 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Hi Markus Always, we are just here to give an opinion - for free too. I spent quite…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 12 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Hi Markus I know. I have been stunned by some of the ingenius additional exposure fo…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 11 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Hi Markus So sorry to hear you own this.  Can you get your money back? It's a crime…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 11 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Oh dear, not her signature. The first line looks the most like her hand writing - pe…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 6 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe autographed handwritten note???

13 Nov 15
Reply by Markus Fischer

"Awful, this Beatles one, is that a new listing, it seems to still be live. I guess t…"

Pauline Berry replied Oct 23 to Ebay Seller Ralphizzle4444 Sells Forged Autographed Babe Ruth Postcard For $1,241.00

11 Oct 23
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Hi Christopher They sure did. The price reflects the doubt. If in doubt, it's really…"

Pauline Berry replied Oct 23 to Marilyn Monroe Signed Check On eBay: Is It Authentic?

6 Oct 25

"No, that is a forgery. It's a try. They must have really messed up the rest of the f…"

Pauline Berry replied Oct 23 to Marilyn Monroe Signed Check On eBay: Is It Authentic?

6 Oct 25

"That's a definite forgery. Great picture. The picture itself implies the forgery as…"

Pauline Berry replied Oct 18 to Marilyn Monroe signed 8 x 10

5 Oct 23
Reply by Autographtastic

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service