DPsCactus12's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I looked for a couple of hours and this must have shown up after I gave up.…"

DPsCactus12 replied 23 hours ago to Alanis Morissette - Good Weather For Immaculate Conception Signed Holiday Card

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"good info. I saw someone there reached out to Premiere, got their usual form letter.…"

DPsCactus12 replied on Wednesday to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 3 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"Did anyone else order from Premiere? I did, mine won't be shipped until later in the…"

DPsCactus12 replied on Tuesday to Michael Douglas Memoir B&N preorder

64 3 hours ago
Reply by Roy

"@Keith Kukla and @Marshall Slayton, not gonna lie, those are way better than I expec…"

DPsCactus12 replied Oct 2 to John Cusack - MOMO Signed Book

7 Oct 2
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Took the risk. I think maybe it's a good one. Small card in the case."

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 22 to Seth MacFarlane Sings The Muppets Signed CD and LP

8 Oct 2
Reply by Liam Murphy

"What super messed up is the post elsewhere here showing the selling flyer for the si…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 17 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

253 yesterday
Reply by MN

"I just signed up. It asked a couple of basic things. I guess we will see. I just saw…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 9 to My Chemical Romance (sign up for access)

23 Sep 10
Reply by OT

"Thanks! Was one I've been wanting for some time. Shame his own site/store can't send…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 8 to Beck - Ride Lonesome signed art card

23 Sep 28
Reply by PFCollector

"I wish there was a picture. His signature sucks normally. Like just a line or check…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 4 to John Cusack - MOMO Signed Book

7 Oct 2
Reply by DPsCactus12

"I understand that, and I only have one left now as I've sold 3 of 4 this week. I was…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 3 to Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl signed CD restock

16 on Thursday
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service