Jeffects's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"  Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager 21 minutes ago Jeffects, I meant your first and l…"

Jeffects replied Jan 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Ha Ha, Hello again Ian! So glad you're so interested in me, kind of like Cyrkin aski…"

Jeffects replied Jan 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh Darn, Was this deleted? John Kimball replied to the discussion Where Kimball made…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"But I doubt you would say that to my face. But now you're just being silly and anony…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Hi Mikey, Forger (according to Cyrkin, of course) I was a nineteen year old Sergeant…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

" Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager on Thursday :Jeffects,  No profanity here…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Steve, What in the world are you talking about?  I have never once stated I hosted a…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"When I want your opinion Ian, I'll pay Roger for it. Your fine with people getting r…"

Jeffects replied Dec 31, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh, I see we're now in the kiss each others ass mode, Mike, Chris and Dom. You guys…"

Jeffects replied Dec 31, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

"Keep wishing it and perhaps it will become true Mike. You and your word are an absol…"

1491 Jul 22
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service