We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeffects's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, What in the world are you talking about?  I have never once stated I hosted a…"

Jeffects replied Jan 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"When I want your opinion Ian, I'll pay Roger for it. Your fine with people getting r…"

Jeffects replied Dec 31, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh, I see we're now in the kiss each others ass mode, Mike, Chris and Dom. You guys…"

Jeffects replied Dec 31, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Keep wishing it and perhaps it will become true Mike. You and your word are an absol…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"As posted earlier in this thread: Then we seem to have PAAS implying that the COA's…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"CW, Oh, was that a question you wanted answered? Generally people don't expect an an…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"My problem is, how could anyone, much less an "expert", look at those terrible drawi…"

Jeffects replied Dec 29, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Steve, Then you know more about it then I do, all I know is what I've read here. I d…"

Jeffects replied Dec 28, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Sounds like a Led Zepplin problem there."

Jeffects replied Dec 28, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh, I have no doubt R&R will be issuing several refunds. I would love to hear th…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service