Stepeanut's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (490) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seven from Bryan Ferry. I have eight remaining from David Bowie.  Sold two e…"

Stepeanut replied on Friday to Ed Sheeran Signed Celestial CD Single

34 6 minutes ago
Reply by jayceman

"Fake, IMO. I don’t know what’s going on with the “-ob” in Bob, but it looks like a…"

Stepeanut replied on Thursday to Bob Dylan signed photo-real or fake

3 on Friday
Reply by Steve

"Mine arrived this morning.  This is from the cassette bundle offered via the U.K. st…"

Stepeanut replied Sep 17 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

290 4 hours ago
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Cheers for the heads up! It is even cheaper via their own website.  Signed vinyl op…"

Stepeanut replied Sep 17 to Suede - Autofiction with signed print at amazon uk and Chalky's

3 Sep 20
Reply by Kenny D

"Thanks for the heads up.  Ordered."

Stepeanut replied Sep 14 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

290 4 hours ago
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Many thanks! Website is incredibly slow, but my order went through eventually."

Stepeanut replied Sep 8 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

16 Sep 9
Reply by Rodrigo lopez

"Joe Harvard — The Velvet Underground and Nico (33 1/3) [Continuum, 2007], double-sig…"

Stepeanut replied Sep 6 to What's new in your collection?

5611 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Oliver

"Andy will value it fairly for you.  He knows the market well. It’s an odd piece, IM…"

Stepeanut replied Sep 2 to David Bowie 1991 signed lyrics sheet. Where to sell it?

7 Sep 3
Reply by Juan Antonio Pop

"List it on Andy’s site, free of charge.  That’s what I did with my 1972 Bowie autogr…"

Stepeanut replied Sep 2 to David Bowie 1991 signed lyrics sheet. Where to sell it?

7 Sep 3
Reply by Juan Antonio Pop

"You’re welcome. It’s a lovely LP — and surprisingly heavy.  The sleeve is laminated…"

Stepeanut replied Aug 31 to Jesus and Mary Chain signed LP

10 Aug 31
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service