We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Crabby Appleton's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I never said only I can. I said I feel confident. I have more in person autographs t…"

Crabby Appleton replied Jun 20, 2022 to How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"See Gregg Allman and Robbie Krieger autographed books forums here. Even buying from…"

Crabby Appleton replied Jun 20, 2022 to How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Presenter declares that we - hapless amateurs that we are - could never educate ours…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"See all the delusional would be buyers looking for opinions on The Eagles, Stones, B…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Educated guessers who hope, but never know if, they are right. Why not save money an…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Oh, you mean realistic view of things."

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Not hypocritical. A calculated risk on my part. If you research Bardot, you will see…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I will never sell them. Of course they are worthless to anyone who isn’t me. Soon I’…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"You cannot be confident that anything you did not obtain in person is in any way aut…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Mine are obtained in person. (Except for Brigitte Bardot who’s signature is consiste…"

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service