We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

jayceman's Discussions (1,065)

Discussions Replied To (999) Replies Latest Activity

"New album called "&" Signed Artcard (shows only signed by Dan) options are $16.9…"

jayceman replied 9 hours ago to Bastille signed art card

1 9 hours ago
Reply by jayceman

"thanks for posting, I seemed to miss her on the couple releases (and saw her live on…"

jayceman replied on Wednesday to Miranda Lambert-Postcards From Texas CD or Vinyl With Signed Insert

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Brian Cohn

"Boys These Days CD (Signed)  $13.00   Release Date: Feb 28, 2025 Sports Team - Boys…"

jayceman replied Jul 18 to Sports Team - Signed CD and Prints

1 Jul 18
Reply by jayceman

"New album, "When We Were Kings" out Sept 13 Signed Print (Sweet) included in bundles…"

jayceman replied Jul 18 to Stryper Signed Items on Sale...

3 on Sunday
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Live at the Hollywood Bowl 1975 on TalkShopLive,  bundles only- $49.98 and $59.98  -…"

jayceman replied Jul 18 to America - Signed CD's & Programs

1 Jul 18
Reply by jayceman

"Now just down to the two Goldsmith brothers, a new album announced for October,  Sig…"

jayceman replied Jul 17 to Dawes Signed Pre-orders

1 Jul 17
Reply by jayceman

"We'll have to see, but Katy Perry signing the new flats in her sleep as part of this…"

jayceman replied Jul 17 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

88 Jul 17
Reply by jayceman

"Almost fell out of my chair when I saw the title of TalkshopLive's email:" John Entw…"

jayceman replied Jul 16 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

174 Jul 16
Reply by jayceman

"I guess the above qualifies, and I do love Ross, but thought I dialed up a Comic Boo…"

jayceman replied Jul 16 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2434 11 minutes ago
Reply by Autograph Collector

"Not sure what happened to that Lifeson- Victor link/thread just up, but here you go:…"

jayceman replied Jul 12 to Alex Lifeson (Rush) Envy Of None - New Signed 12” EP

47 Jul 12
Reply by Jason H

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service