PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Etienne's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Possibly.  The "coc" in the surname looks kind of odd but then the "k" looks good. O…"

Etienne replied on Wednesday to Alfred Hitchcock Misspelled?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I'm on the side that they are blatant forgeries. Having seen these photos popping up…"

Etienne replied Apr 10 to Elizabeth Taylor: Opinions please (Latin American magazine examples 9 and 10)

5 Apr 10
Reply by Etienne

"I'm afraid it does not look authentic to me either.  There doesn't seem to be a natu…"

Etienne replied Apr 9 to My Alfred Hitchcock is it fake?

4 Apr 9
Reply by Mikex

"I'm also one who has hopes that the print issues were digitalized...and would love t…"

Etienne replied Apr 7 to Do back issues of AUTOGRAPH COLLECTOR magazine exist anywhere?

3 21 hours ago
Reply by Jorge Marin

"It wasn't her mother. It was in brown fountain pen and it turned out to probably be…"

Etienne replied Apr 6 to Grace Kelly: Opinions please (Latin American magazine example 8)

7 Apr 7
Reply by michelle

"Here's an in person fountain pen signed Carol Reed album page for comparison: "

Etienne replied Apr 6 to Carol Reed: opinions please (Latin American magazine example 5)

5 Apr 6
Reply by a pug called eva

"To your point about forgers.....Here is Grace Kelly with an Oscar.  I would think an…"

Etienne replied Apr 6 to Grace Kelly: Opinions please (Latin American magazine example 8)

7 Apr 7
Reply by michelle

"Agreed.  I just don't know what's going on with that seller. "

Etienne replied Apr 3 to Authentic Grace Kelly Autograph with Mueller COA?

7 Apr 4

"Just me personally....I'd go from how the majority of her signatures look. I've seen…"

7 Apr 4

"Nope...not even very close.  Check out how she made her "E"s.  Also, it looks like a…"

7 Apr 4

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service