PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Etienne's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Haven't had much success with emails.  I  sent one a couple of weeks ago asking if t…"

Etienne replied 16 hours ago to Bogart / Bacall

13 16 hours ago
Reply by David Lewis

"The dealer website for these signatures is: www.leadinglightsautographs.com Does any…"

Etienne replied 17 hours ago to Bogart / Bacall

13 16 hours ago
Reply by David Lewis

"Unfortunately, a scan of the verso is not on the dealer's site...just this image.  I…"

Etienne replied 18 hours ago to Bogart / Bacall

13 16 hours ago
Reply by David Lewis

"Well, that's true enough, Steve.  I noticed after I posted this that the letters "P"…"

Etienne replied 19 hours ago to Bogart / Bacall

13 16 hours ago
Reply by David Lewis

"Todd, the sportscollectibles position, as I understand it now, is that the only way…"

Etienne replied on Tuesday to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 on Tuesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Has you noticed that these TPA companies, based upon what is being offered at auctio…"

Etienne replied Jan 18 to Dear PSA....You Should Be Ashamed

39 on Wednesday
Reply by mark harmon

"That's also odd...but the difference as you point out is that there is a permission…"

Etienne replied Jan 17 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 on Tuesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Great experiment!  We'll stay tuned."

Etienne replied Jan 16 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 on Tuesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Is there an ounce of truth in any of that?"

Etienne replied Jan 16 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 on Tuesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Something that I thought about in regards to this....I wonder what their return poli…"

92 on Tuesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service