Etienne's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (852) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric - Each time you've posted these images, I've enjoyed seeing them!  I seem to re…"

Etienne replied 4 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

458 2 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yep... Whatever it is..."off" is certainly the word."

Etienne replied 20 hours ago to Laura Keene, actress who cradled Lincoln's head at Ford's Theater, autograph. Real?

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"No, that doesn't look good at all.  As Steve points out, looks too fresh..... and th…"

Etienne replied 22 hours ago to Laura Keene, actress who cradled Lincoln's head at Ford's Theater, autograph. Real?

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Yes, not real.... even with a limited knowledge.  Avoid it."

Etienne replied 22 hours ago to David Bowie signature

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Jarle

"p.s.  & we vintage Hollywood fans are extremely happy to have the opportunity he…"

Etienne replied yesterday to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

458 2 hours ago

"Jeffrey:  There are very helpful past threads here on Jackie Gleason.  Just type in…"

Etienne replied yesterday to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

458 2 hours ago

"Well, lets get out of the weeds over how well known in the industry Jackie Gleason's…"

458 2 hours ago

"I appreciate the fact that there has been ongoing discussion here, but not everyone…"

458 2 hours ago

"Eric - With all due respect, I don't think we can say in a blanket way that the secr…"

458 2 hours ago

"Hi Jeffrey - Your two questions have two different answers. To the question of can F…"

458 2 hours ago

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service