Will F.'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, same here, I typically don't bid until the past second but I was sniped at the…"

Will F. replied Jul 17 to Second chance offers - What's your opinion?

13 Jul 17
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Thanks Ballroom, never really though about it from that angle.  Make sense."

Will F. replied Jul 16 to Second chance offers - What's your opinion?

13 Jul 17
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"That's a great point to think about.  This person allows for me to submit images tha…"

Will F. replied Apr 22 to What would be a reasonable price to pay for a Scarlett Johansson autograph right now>

10 Apr 22
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"For this I would strictly be in the market for 8x10/11x14's"

Will F. replied Apr 22 to What would be a reasonable price to pay for a Scarlett Johansson autograph right now>

10 Apr 22

"It's the End Game premiere in LA tonight, again I am not guaranteed an autograph, bu…"

10 Apr 22

"And to respond to your questions about the type of auto, Eric.  I have her auto as t…"

10 Apr 22

"Thanks for the reply Eric.  I am not specifically looking for an autograph just want…"

10 Apr 22

"Rich, I think the page just abbreviated March.  He should only be out for a few more…"

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Needing a little help and some of your opinions on this Ariel Winter item as well as this seller, foxcomarine0311

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Thanks for the opinion, I really appreciate it."

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Selena Gomez - Real or Fake from seller collectibles_1

2 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Awesome.  Thanks again. He has a lot of inventory that I like and the prices are def…"

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Needing a little help and some of your opinions on this Ariel Winter item as well as this seller, foxcomarine0311

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service