Will F.'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a great point to think about.  This person allows for me to submit images tha…"

Will F. replied Apr 22 to What would be a reasonable price to pay for a Scarlett Johansson autograph right now>

10 Apr 22
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"For this I would strictly be in the market for 8x10/11x14's"

Will F. replied Apr 22 to What would be a reasonable price to pay for a Scarlett Johansson autograph right now>

10 Apr 22

"It's the End Game premiere in LA tonight, again I am not guaranteed an autograph, bu…"

10 Apr 22

"And to respond to your questions about the type of auto, Eric.  I have her auto as t…"

10 Apr 22

"Thanks for the reply Eric.  I am not specifically looking for an autograph just want…"

10 Apr 22

"Rich, I think the page just abbreviated March.  He should only be out for a few more…"

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Needing a little help and some of your opinions on this Ariel Winter item as well as this seller, foxcomarine0311

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Thanks for the opinion, I really appreciate it."

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Selena Gomez - Real or Fake from seller collectibles_1

2 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Awesome.  Thanks again. He has a lot of inventory that I like and the prices are def…"

Will F. replied Mar 13 to Needing a little help and some of your opinions on this Ariel Winter item as well as this seller, foxcomarine0311

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Nice collection you got there.  Those are all familiar examples.  My biggest concern…"

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

"Thanks man, I really appreciate the input."

10 Mar 13
Reply by Will F.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service