TennesseeJed's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Same here, definitely a hassle but they admitted their mistake and made it right so…"

TennesseeJed replied May 16 to Sting and Shaggy - 44/876 - Deluxe CD + Autographed Lithograph 39.99 Euros + shipping.

19 May 16
Reply by REM

"Yeah that was my first thought too"

TennesseeJed replied May 12 to Howard Stern Opinion

4 May 12
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Thanks for your thoughts Dan, appreciate that  "

TennesseeJed replied May 11 to Howard Stern Opinion

4 May 12
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Wow I don’t know what I’m doing wrong then. I’ve sent pics of the packaging twice no…"

TennesseeJed replied May 9 to Sting and Shaggy - 44/876 - Deluxe CD + Autographed Lithograph 39.99 Euros + shipping.

19 May 16
Reply by REM

"Got my LP today, no shipping notification or anything it just showed up. Hopefully o…"

TennesseeJed replied May 3 to Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs (ex-Tom Petty) signed CD / Vinyl at Newbury

18 May 3
Reply by Jason H

"Hopefully you have better luck with customer service than me. I’ve been going back a…"

TennesseeJed replied Apr 29 to Sting and Shaggy - 44/876 - Deluxe CD + Autographed Lithograph 39.99 Euros + shipping.

19 May 16
Reply by REM

"Did anyone else order this? Just got mine today and of course the signed lithograph…"

TennesseeJed replied Apr 25 to Sting and Shaggy - 44/876 - Deluxe CD + Autographed Lithograph 39.99 Euros + shipping.

19 May 16
Reply by REM

"Got mine today, thanks again for posting!"

TennesseeJed replied Apr 22 to Edgar Winter - Brother Johnny - CD Autographed

11 Apr 22
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Derek, thanks for your insight it’s once again quite telling. You must have deeper p…"

TennesseeJed replied Apr 20 to Girl on Fire Signed by: Alicia Keys AUTOGRAPHED HARDCOVER BOOKPLATED EDITION

183 Apr 20
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Agree 100%, I’ll buy this at virtually any price as long as it’s somewhere other tha…"

TennesseeJed replied Apr 19 to Rob Halford Book

6 Apr 21
Reply by KD

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service