Jason Strecker's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that's very sad that it actually made it on to a pack pull card and was authent…"

Jason Strecker replied on Saturday to robert de niro razor cut?

9 18 hours ago
Reply by TradeGeek

"JSA is not above making mistakes so it's very possible they authenticated a fake, if…"

Jason Strecker replied May 13 to al pacino signed baseball v al pacino ttm autograph.

1 May 13
Reply by Jason Strecker

"That is definitely right out of Billy Madison."

Jason Strecker replied May 2 to Here’s a good Joe D. laugh

18 May 4
Reply by James

"Yogi is good whether it has PSA or not. If the other autographs he is selling are li…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 30 to Yogi Berra Autographed Baseball

4 Apr 30
Reply by Derek Gardner

"Crazy. And as we've mentioned before the fakes kill the market for the authentic Man…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 28 to Ebay Seller Mrbass12 Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Baseball For $425.00

2 Apr 28
Reply by Christopher Williams

"The Yaz and McGwire are pretty bad. I think Yaz's autograph is one that is very toug…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 20 to Global Authentics

18 Apr 21
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Very cool, great item from a classic show! I hope you find some more gems."

Jason Strecker replied Apr 16 to Andy Griffith Show Screen Worn and Screen Matched Badge

2 Apr 16
Reply by Jason Strecker

"You're welcome, Mark. I started collecting in the earlier days of the internet befor…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 4 to Burt Reynolds/Sally Field Smokey and the Bandit 8x10 - Real?

3 Apr 4
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Thank you Drew, I think that is probably what it is a mimeograph."

Jason Strecker replied Apr 4 to Phila Athletics Baseball Signed Letterhead, live ink?

2 Apr 4
Reply by Jason Strecker

"They are ttm autographs from the looks of it. Sally's ttms were definitely fake (she…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 3 to Burt Reynolds/Sally Field Smokey and the Bandit 8x10 - Real?

3 Apr 4
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service