Jason Strecker's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"His signature has changed so much over the years but for the 1970s time period that…"

Jason Strecker replied on Tuesday to Hank Aaron cut sig

8 on Thursday
Reply by John Spillane

"I trash any single signed photo which was signed by a secretary and if I have a phot…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 11 to Are secretarial autographs of any worth?

11 Nov 11
Reply by Rich

"I think that ones a secretarial. I'm not sure how long he used a secretary but there…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 9 to Donald Trump

5 Nov 9
Reply by BC

"Secretarials have been an unfortunate part of autograph collecting for decades. Thou…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 1 to Do you think this Pacino combo is authentic?

13 Nov 10
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I wonder if stars who use secretaries even see the person who is signing for them. I…"

Jason Strecker replied Oct 31 to Do you think this Pacino combo is authentic?

13 Nov 10
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"It almost looks like this Matt Arkin signed both. His K in Arkin and L in Dylan have…"

Jason Strecker replied Oct 19 to Bob Dylan autograph authentic?

31 Oct 20
Reply by Jim McFiver

"They are both good. Yogi's autograph has always been spot on, consistent. First one…"

Jason Strecker replied Oct 6 to Yogi Berra signatures on 3x5 cards

3 Oct 8
Reply by Joe Calciano

"I just feel that there should be more oversight for the TPAs if they want to be such…"

Jason Strecker replied Sep 29 to George Harrison and Eric Clapton signed Poster -- Did JSA get this right?

32 Sep 29
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Another one for the "hauls of shame" website? Super! I really do wish a better busin…"

Jason Strecker replied Sep 29 to George Harrison and Eric Clapton signed Poster -- Did JSA get this right?

32 Sep 29
Reply by Bruce Juice

"I think the biggest thing is supply and demand of bigger stars. For baseball, you ha…"

Jason Strecker replied Sep 28 to Celebrities Passing...

4 Sep 28
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service