We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Vince Salvitti's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"hard to tell. Tom has a wide variety of signature types as would seem appropriate fo…"

Vince Salvitti replied Oct 6, 2012 to Tom Waits help. Is it real?

2 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Jeff Jocis

"The Three Stooges ( and Shemp and the Joes) Shemp & Joes could be on seperate it…"

Vince Salvitti replied Oct 6, 2012 to What Do You Want for Christmas?

46 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

"Please post photos. The more we do this, the more we can find the same "r"s in other…"

Vince Salvitti replied Feb 27, 2012 to What is the "real deal" with autographsamerica.com??

67 Sep 26, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Noticed looking at the Humphrey Bogart autographs inconsistencies.  Also noticed it…"

Vince Salvitti replied Jun 12, 2011 to Great New Resource of Vintage Hollywood Exemplars!

16 Apr 18
Reply by Scott Paul

"well that makes me feel good. And, I feel like I contributed when I was looking for…"

Vince Salvitti replied May 2, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"yeah, I'm pissed off about this too. Let me know whats next"

Vince Salvitti replied May 1, 2011 to Legislation dealing with fraud and unscrupulous dealers

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Bill Panagopulos

"Wow, if you're gonna try to forge stuff you should be consistant. The Zappa stuff is…"

Vince Salvitti replied May 1, 2011 to What is the "real deal" with autographsamerica.com??

67 Sep 26, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"the zappas are fakes for sure"

Vince Salvitti replied May 1, 2011 to Has anybody heard of guaranteedautographs.com?

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathon M

"Just an afterthought. I joined this site 3 days ago. What an education!! The way I f…"

Vince Salvitti replied May 1, 2011 to ebay helps fraud NFL Officially Licensed Product Hologram Stickers for sale on ebay

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Rich

"Thanks. The anticipation is similar to waiting to get an autograph. Haha"

Vince Salvitti replied Apr 30, 2011 to No COA's! Should I just throw it all out???

12 May 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service