We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

RD's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"The only sure fire way to make sure its not a laser printer forgery would be to exam…"

RD replied Dec 8, 2013 to fake freddie mercury on the same page as macca AND lennon?

8 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by RD

"That just means its been copied and printed with a very high quality printer. Why wo…"

RD replied Dec 8, 2013 to fake freddie mercury on the same page as macca AND lennon?

8 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by RD

"In case anyone thinks the mercury Lennon or macca may be good...keep in mind he is a…"

RD replied Dec 7, 2013 to fake freddie mercury on the same page as macca AND lennon?

8 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by RD

"My guess is its been laser copied. And the mercury was a kitchen table forgery. That…"

RD replied Dec 7, 2013 to fake freddie mercury on the same page as macca AND lennon?

8 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by RD

"Thanks for the feedback"

RD replied Dec 5, 2013 to anyone who knows phil collins' hand

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by RD

"I guess the real question is: does psa give out the sticker and psa cert card WITHOU…"

RD replied Dec 4, 2013 to anyone who knows phil collins' hand

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by RD

"I do see that A Phil Collins album is verified with that item number, but it says no…"

RD replied Dec 4, 2013 to anyone who knows phil collins' hand

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by RD

"Paul, have you any others signed by Jackson that aren't cds? I'm more interested in…"

RD replied Nov 30, 2013 to Michael Jackson (wanted)

4 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by RD

"He did say he had a coa from psa, but didn't add pics of it or send any my way even…"

RD replied Nov 29, 2013 to PSA Phil Collins signed album fake or am I missing something?

17 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by RD

"Funny enough I just received this from presspass on eBay. If it seems good to you I…"

RD replied Nov 29, 2013 to PSA Phil Collins signed album fake or am I missing something?

17 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by RD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service