We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Autographica's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Good news all! I was able to connect with Mr. Roger Epperson a little while ago and…"

Autographica replied Jul 5 to Elvis Presley Autograph circa 1969-70 Car Dealership

9 Jul 5
Reply by Autographica

"Ok, thanks I closed it in the authenticity forum only because I already had it liste…"

Autographica replied Jun 19 to Elvis Presley Autograph circa 1969-70 Car Dealership

9 Jul 5
Reply by Autographica

"Ok thank you Steve. I will temove this post from this forum then and just keep my or…"

Autographica replied Jun 18 to Elvis Presley Autograph circa 1969-70 Car Dealership

9 Jul 5
Reply by Autographica

"Last week and over weekend. No phone number listed I could find on any of his sites?"

Autographica replied Jun 18 to Elvis Presley Autograph circa 1969-70 Car Dealership

9 Jul 5
Reply by Autographica

"I thought by putting the original discussion in the authenticity forum it might draw…"

Autographica replied Jun 17 to Elvis Presley Autograph circa 1969-70 Car Dealership

9 Jul 5
Reply by Autographica

"Good morning Steve I know it's not your problem I just thought I'd let you know I di…"

Autographica replied Jun 17 to Elvis Presley Autograph Car Dealsrship circa 1969-70

15 Jun 17
Reply by Autographica

"Ok. I just did.  Waiting for reply back "

Autographica replied Jun 14 to Elvis Presley Autograph Car Dealsrship circa 1969-70

15 Jun 17
Reply by Autographica

"Ok thanks! Although I'm not familiar with acoa but everyone on this particular site…"

Autographica replied Jun 14 to Elvis Presley Autograph Car Dealsrship circa 1969-70

15 Jun 17
Reply by Autographica

"Hello Steve....a bit frustrated here. I would like to go ahead and pay for a Roger E…"

Autographica replied Jun 12 to Elvis Presley Autograph Car Dealsrship circa 1969-70

15 Jun 17
Reply by Autographica

"I believe it was displayed/affixed in a scrapbook and had then been removed from wha…"

Autographica replied Jun 11 to Elvis Presley Autograph Car Dealsrship circa 1969-70

15 Jun 17
Reply by Autographica

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service