Greetings  all!
I acquired this autographed ballpoint ink signature from the late well respected autograph collector/dealer Don Steinitz Autograph collection many years ago. I recall being told it was purportedly obtained circa 1969-70 at a local Memphis Car dealership by an employee who worked there at the time and that at some point it was displayed/affixed in a scrapbook by original owner and had been removed when Don purchased it. Yes, it does have condition issues. The kind of paper it's signed on is like an ink blotter material and has some graininess to it if you know what I mean? 

I have no other info or back story to it. Any expert opinions/thoughts on its authenticity? Genuine? Signed by one of Elvis' bodyguards? Thanks in advance!

P.S. I tried purchasing a quick onine signature review from Roger Epperson but his website payment processor PayPal,  is not allowing my debit card to process?? Keep getting errors and have tried two diff cards. I also cannot find any phone # to reach Roger and I did email him twice about this situation. I was told by Steve Cyrkin to contact Roger since he is the Elvis expert on this portal I would love nothing more to pay for his opinion but his website is not allowing it for some reason a bit frustrated here.

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest adding to the original discussion rather than creating a new one.

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/elvis-presley-autog...

I thought by putting the original discussion in the authenticity forum it might draw the attention of various authentcators including Roger Epperson???

It’s much more likely that he’ll respond to your email. When did you email him?

Last week and over weekend. No phone number listed I could find on any of his sites?

I agree with Ballroom. I checked Facebook and Roger's last post was early June. He's may be on vacation, and I don't think he checks much when he's gone. He'll check his email when he's back, so hang in there. I don't think he comes to Autograph Live much, so he's not likely to see your post here.

Ok thank you Steve. I will temove this post from this forum then and just keep my original discussion and wait for his reply to my emails.

Autographica please keep the post open and don't delete any content. We rarely close or delete them for educational purposes.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks I closed it in the authenticity forum only because I already had it listed as a discussion. Don't post here alot. Sorry about that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service