Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,084)

Discussions Replied To (3906) Replies Latest Activity

"In your jest you may have stumbled across something. :-) The light and dark sections…"

Steve Zarelli replied 9 hours ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Very astute observation, Ballroom. There appear to be areas where the lines have bee…"

Steve Zarelli replied 9 hours ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Obviously a poor photo, but what is clear is a strangely humped baseline on "Mickey"…"

Steve Zarelli replied 14 hours ago to Is Mantle Jersey real?

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr.

"The photo is a definite no-doubt thumbs down.  "

Steve Zarelli replied yesterday to Any help with these DiMaggio autographs would be appreciaed!

3 yesterday
Reply by Steve

"As I mentioned, this style has been questioned by many. I would not touch it for my…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to Willie Mays...real?

4 on Monday
Reply by Mark Greenwich

"This looks like the "Sey Hey" style that many people have questioned. Does it have a…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to Willie Mays...real?

4 on Monday
Reply by Mark Greenwich

"Not good IMO."

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Can anyone help on the authenticity of this Mantle signed ball?

4 on Sunday
Reply by JCB

"No good IMO."

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to 4 separate Ted Williams autographs...are any real?

14 on Sunday
Reply by Mark Greenwich

"This is no good IMO."

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to 4 separate Ted Williams autographs...are any real?

14 on Sunday
Reply by Mark Greenwich

"On the bogus Scoreboard COAs... I love how they can't even bother to clean up the ba…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Ebay Seller Skipgriz Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Cap Worthless COA CDP Walter Johnson Baseball

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Christopher Williams

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service