Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,599)

Discussions Replied To (3442) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion, they rely totally on the coa that comes with the item. They are a mas…"

Steve Zarelli replied yesterday to Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

440 yesterday
Reply by Joey Charles

"There is no over-riding "flaw" to point out, but that is usually the case with halfw…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Friday to Is this Jimmy Stewart Harvey sketch and auto real?

4 on Friday
Reply by Mark

"I have studied Stewart closely and have seen this Stewart style on many items over t…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Friday to Is this Jimmy Stewart Harvey sketch and auto real?

4 on Friday
Reply by Mark

"Green Diamond was the Williams Family certification. This is good. Steiner just blew…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Thursday to Ted Williams Real or fake part 2 Green diamond sports inc.authenticated

3 on Thursday
Reply by Rick Meyer

""

Steve Zarelli replied on Wednesday to Ted Williams Real or fake PAAS authenticated

6 on Wednesday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Lol. "

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 5 to Harrison Ford Questionable Autographs

1110 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Kraly

"Thanks, Tony. Yes, I was trying to focus on realistic selling prices. eBay is chock-…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 3 to Mickey Mantle Signed Photograph - Estate Find- Is it real?

10 Dec 3
Reply by Brenda Sereno

"One thing you can do is look a the sellers other offerings. Is it a long list of A…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 3 to Gal Gadot - Wonder Woman signature- is this legit?

1 Dec 3
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"With authentication you are probably looking at around $175 give or take. Without a…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 3 to Mickey Mantle Signed Photograph - Estate Find- Is it real?

10 Dec 3
Reply by Brenda Sereno

"I have never heard of this company or authenticator. In my opinion, he is not someon…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 1 to COA opinions

2 Dec 1
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service