Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,036)

Discussions Replied To (3859) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are looking for someone who specializes in Ali, connect with Shawn Anderson f…"

Steve Zarelli replied yesterday to Recommendations on authenticator for Muhammad Ali

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"You could mat it so that the personalization at the top is blocked. With a nice phot…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Sunday to Considering selling this. Thoughts? Offers? Values?

12 yesterday
Reply by Joe W.

"There are several people here who know Trump's signature fairly well, but most of th…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 2 to is this trump genuine?

9 Aug 3
Reply by marc e

"Yep. Munson and Nettles were my favorites. Two cranky guys. LOL In Little League, ev…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 2 to New York Yankees Thurman Munson. Gone 40 years ago today.

8 Aug 2
Reply by James

"I distinctly recall I was watching tv with my brother, who is a Red Sox fan. The cra…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 2 to New York Yankees Thurman Munson. Gone 40 years ago today.

8 Aug 2
Reply by James

"These are printed facsimile signatures. This preprint was distributed by NASA in mas…"

Steve Zarelli replied Aug 1 to Looking for help with Apollo 11 signatures

3 Aug 1
Reply by patrick hansson

"They do. I have never heard of RR asking a potential consignor to obtain third party…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jul 26 to RR Auction doesn't even trust the authenticators they recommend

21 Jul 26
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Looks familiar. ;-)"

Steve Zarelli replied Jul 25 to Neil Armstrong

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"+1"

Steve Zarelli replied Jul 25 to What do you think of the navigation menu?

43 Aug 6
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"They are all pictured here: https://iconicauctions.com/The_Beatles_Exceptionally_Rar…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jul 25 to Beatles signed Abbey Road signed by all four at Iconic Auctions

26 Jul 26
Reply by Ru007

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service