Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,487)

Discussions Replied To (4306) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a common mass-produced fake style.  The Scoreboard COA looks like a photocop…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 3 to Mickey Mantle 8x10 photo, Scoreboard COA

4 May 4
Reply by Allen Blankenship

"Looks great!"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 27 to What's new in your collection?

5542 yesterday
Reply by Pete Hruda

"Looks slowly drawn to me. In pencil. Hard pass."

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 22 to Opinion on the Ty Cobb signature

3 Apr 22
Reply by Jim McFiver

"I believe Bill Daniels is still around."

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 22 to Forged signatures from the 1990's. Anybody know anything about the following sellers?

1 Apr 22
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I totally agree Josh. That’s why my blog writing has slowed down significantly as we…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 20 to An own thread about my previous comment regarding ”the state” of this site…

43 Apr 20
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"A few argumentative posts were deleted. Please keep your cool and keep it civil. We'…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 20 to An own thread about my previous comment regarding ”the state” of this site…

43 Apr 20

"JK - I enjoy seeing he historical content. The problem is that some people don't fee…"

43 Apr 20

"The bottom line is that people spend time where they find value and are engaged. If…"

43 Apr 20

"It's not uncommon to see results like this from high profile auction houses. Some of…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 14 to Signed Springsteen Obama Renegades

649 May 9
Reply by Dan

"I think it is a sentiment by Mayo. [Something] of [something]"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 14 to PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS HOLLYWOOD AUTOGRAPH

11 Apr 27
Reply by A.J. Burnett

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service