Steve Zarelli's Discussions (3,858)

Discussions Replied To (3684) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. When I asked him to inscribe "Charlie Hustle" years ago at a show, he t…"

Steve Zarelli replied yesterday to Real or fake?

7 yesterday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Are you sure about the "Charlie Hustle"? I thought he didn't inscribe that. Or maybe…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Wednesday to Real or fake?

7 yesterday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"@a pug called eva sez: I think I've become more choosy over the last 2-3 years and c…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

20 19 hours ago
Reply by B. Anderson

"I have 30+ Jimmy Stewarts... around 50 Mariano Riveras... a dozen Mantles... and don…"

Steve Zarelli replied on Monday to WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

20 19 hours ago
Reply by B. Anderson

"The Patterson's in ballpoint and the one at the top appears to be matches.  Not sure…"

Steve Zarelli replied Dec 2 to Bill Clinton / James Patterson Signed book plate edition - Autopen signatures!

4 Dec 2
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I do not know Brady, but some Members here do. Hopefully they will chime in. Given t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 30 to Tom Brady coa AAA (autograph authentication authority) REAL or FAKE!?

7 Dec 1
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Condolences, Frank. Tony had many friends and will be sorely missed. Our hearts go o…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 29 to Very sad news: Tony Varvel has passed away.

21 Nov 30
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"I believe this is a terrible fake that looks like it was slowly scrawled by a 10 yea…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 28 to Neil Armstrong Autograph - What's Your opinion? - Autograph Live

2 Nov 28
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"I would not be interested in that piece if you offered it to me for free."

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 28 to Neil Armostrong Signed piece - Help with authentication

19 Dec 2
Reply by guym458

"Shortly after Neil Armstrong passed, someone he did business with released a cache o…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 28 to Neil Armostrong Signed piece - Help with authentication

19 Dec 2
Reply by guym458

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service