We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Austin Bucolo's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"1990 A tribute to Frank Sinatra program signed by Michael Jackson table # 107. Here…"

Austin Bucolo replied May 31 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"This sold for $152.50"

Austin Bucolo replied May 10 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"This makes no sense, I reported the listing to eBay I even included our messages and…"

Austin Bucolo replied May 3 to Questions on authenticity

12 May 3
Reply by Eddy

"Since I ask he has not respond I assuming he does not want to send a photo  I have c…"

Austin Bucolo replied May 2 to Questions on authenticity

12 May 3
Reply by Eddy

"he sent a photo of the full loa"

12 May 3
Reply by Eddy

"Here’s a link to the Harrison ford auction https://www.ebay.com/itm/364870868790?mkc…"

12 May 3
Reply by Eddy

"Yes the seller is out of the us they live in the uk, what do you think?"

12 May 3
Reply by Eddy

"I would say fake it looks slow between the m and l in Michael and the a and o in Jac…"

Austin Bucolo replied Apr 22 to Michael Jackson Invincible CD

4 Apr 22
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"This sold for $104"

Austin Bucolo replied Apr 15 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"Sold for 89.99 best offer excepted "

Austin Bucolo replied Apr 15 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service