Marvin Gee's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I just purchased my signed copy this afternoon!"

Marvin Gee replied May 7 to Jimmy Page- Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin Signed Book (Not yet available for purchase but can sign up for email notification when it releases)

177 Jul 12
Reply by OT

"Forget this one"

Marvin Gee replied Apr 28 to Paul McCartney signed postcard

3 Apr 28
Reply by Marvin Gee

"Thank you Ballroom (Mark)"

Marvin Gee replied Mar 8 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

"Hey Mark. Sadly I still have the MMT “signed” LP I brought years ago from Mercari. I…"

Marvin Gee replied Mar 8 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

"Just signed up! I already have the Jimmy Page Anthology Book signed by Jimmy but I’l…"

Marvin Gee replied Dec 7, 2025 to Jimmy Page- Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin Signed Book (Not yet available for purchase but can sign up for email notification when it releases)

177 Jul 12
Reply by OT

"+1"

Marvin Gee replied Dec 7, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thank you"

Marvin Gee replied Dec 6, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thank you. This is my 6th genuine Paul autograph. I have 5 other genuine Paul autogr…"

Marvin Gee replied Dec 6, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I was the winner of the Wings Signed Edition you see here. Book Cellar Inc in Chicag…"

Marvin Gee replied Dec 6, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"The George signature and the Tracks letter are both awful fakes"

Marvin Gee replied Jun 15, 2025 to George Harrison w/ TRACKS LOA - How does it look?

23 Aug 20, 2025
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service