We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Colin Ryono's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you again for your replies. "

Colin Ryono replied Jan 1 to Two online authentications disagreeing

22 Jan 3
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I appreciate your replies and forgive my ignorance, but what qualities in an autogr…"

22 Jan 3
Reply by BallroomDays67

"1. Aside from the ink being tested, what can be seen by an authentication rep in-pe…"

22 Jan 3
Reply by BallroomDays67

"It looks like you accidentally wrote Alice Eve in the Beckett submission rather tha…"

Colin Ryono replied Sep 2, 2022 to Cast of TNG

12 Sep 6, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

" I believe he did that in the far past (the 1980s). "

Colin Ryono replied Aug 17, 2022 to Steve Martin autograph opinion, please?

3 Aug 17, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"Based on the personalization factor or other factors as well? "

Colin Ryono replied Dec 17, 2021 to Frank Oz autograph on eBay (one of 65 currently on sale)

9 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Joe W.

"Is it possible he used to personalize when signing TTM but ceased around the same t…"

Colin Ryono replied Dec 17, 2021 to Frank Oz autograph on eBay (one of 65 currently on sale)

9 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Joe W.

"Of the 65 (or so) Frank Oz signed items on eBay, two appear to be personalized. Tha…"

9 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Joe W.

"Why I tried to get it authenticated: I bought a different JH autograph from an estat…"

Colin Ryono replied Dec 11, 2021 to Frustration over a Jim Henson autograph that I know is authentic (but rejected by Beckett, possibly due to his varied styles of signing his name)

27 Dec 12, 2021

"Never mind. I think someone bought this on RR-auctions then is trying to resell it o…"

Colin Ryono replied Dec 11, 2021 to Frustration over a Jim Henson autograph that I know is authentic (but rejected by Beckett, possibly due to his varied styles of signing his name)

27 Dec 12, 2021

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service