We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chris's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!"

Chris replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"is this available to be shipped to the USA?"

Chris replied Mar 1, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2252 8 hours ago
Reply by Quadropheniac

"FYI this isnt the Beach Boys Mike Love.. this is the reggae artist (https://youtu.be…"

Chris replied Dec 8, 2022 to Mike Love Signed Vinyl - NOT Beach Boys

2 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"Her copy just arrived and had all 3 signatures "

Chris replied Nov 25, 2022 to The Smile (Thom Yorke & Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead and Tom Skinner from Sons fo Kemet) signed vinyl

39 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Copeadope

"Looks great!  My gf is supposed to get her copy today and now I’m nervous it might n…"

Chris replied Nov 25, 2022 to The Smile (Thom Yorke & Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead and Tom Skinner from Sons fo Kemet) signed vinyl

39 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Copeadope

"Just arrived from Newbury. Signatures look great. Thanks DG for the heads up!!"

39 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Copeadope

"Newbury still has a TMBG CD with a signed postcard for sale: https://www.newburycomi…"

Chris replied Nov 23, 2022 to Signed Items Available at Live Shows

169 on Monday
Reply by Rich

"I was at the Brooklyn show over the past weekend and they were not selling anything…"

Chris replied Nov 21, 2022 to The Smile (Thom Yorke & Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead and Tom Skinner from Sons fo Kemet) signed vinyl

39 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Copeadope

"I submitted news tips to a few sites such as Rolling Stone, NME, etc. Just trying to…"

Chris replied Nov 19, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"The instagram account too! With a link to the S&S page"

Chris replied Nov 19, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service