Quadropheniac's Discussions (782)

Discussions Replied To (737) Replies Latest Activity

"Carmichael's has it for preorder. It's most of the way down the page.  https://www.c…"

Quadropheniac replied 23 hours ago to Alex Van Halen - Brothers: Signed Hardback Book

53 23 hours ago
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Rizzoli's shipping department is terrible.  No communication, long delays, etc.  I'v…"

Quadropheniac replied yesterday to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2356 23 hours ago
Reply by GarethRossUK

"Looking at the photos begs a question. Is I've of the members of Coldplay a blue gho…"

Quadropheniac replied on Wednesday to Coldplay Moon Music signed bundles

59 18 hours ago
Reply by lucas

"It's garbage from a consumer loyalty standpoint.  Some folks have jobs where they ca…"

Quadropheniac replied on Tuesday to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"The $1000 version is the coffee table book version that turns into a coffee table."

Quadropheniac replied on Tuesday to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"Bet they come back on their site at $450 later on as rate collectibles."

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"If you got a print of that painting of Kramer, a cut might look awesome matted under…"

Quadropheniac replied on Monday to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"I got the Nolan and it looks good.  Live ink, no autopen or preprint.  And it looks…"

Quadropheniac replied on Monday to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2356 23 hours ago
Reply by GarethRossUK

"If he can't play his own bass parts am I supposed to believe he actually wrote this…"

Quadropheniac replied Jun 16 to Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue - Signed COA Book

6 Jun 16
Reply by Addison Casey

"If he did that, Premiere would call it the Super limited edition and charge $499.99…"

Quadropheniac replied Jun 14 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service