All Discussions Tagged 'Jackson' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc_at2014, bluelifesaver ebay

Hope I'm asking this in the right section... I've recently bumped into this person's little collection of MJ sigs... http://billiejean5809.…

Started by Ema Dan

511 yesterday
Reply by Lizzie

Michael Jackson - another one

Hi everyone, I have found another one which is supposed to be authentic - the seller got it himself after a concert end of the 80s. I would…

Started by Lil Flava

4 Jun 25
Reply by Karsten

Michael Jackson - beginning of the 90s - real or fake?

Hi, found this one which I would like to buy, but not sure if it is genuine or forged... What do you think? Thank you...

Started by Lil Flava

5 Jun 9
Reply by Big Saturn Comics

Signed invitation 1992 Frankfurt

Hey everyone,any opinions on this one? Looks fine to me but maybe someone else can give me some more advice :) Thanks you!

Started by Yannick

3 Jun 3
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

Michael Jackson and the magic of photoshopping

Hello everyone, this morning I found a pretty interesting forgery on ebay and since its pretty well done (and someone bid on it already), I…

Started by gmesiano

16 May 15
Reply by gmesiano

Signed Thriller LP real?

Hey everyone,This was purchased from an MJ fan event in June 2008 in Devon where Tito Jackson and some of the other Jackson’s attended. It…

Started by Yannick

25 Apr 24
Reply by just some dude

PRISTINE AUCTION - Please Help!!! [Happy End ;)]

Hey everyone, i bid 600$ on a Michael Jackson handwritten item on Pristine Auction. It comes with JSA and Eppersons LOA. I asked Roger and…

Started by Yannick

23 Apr 22
Reply by James

Signed napkin with evidence REAL?

Hey everyone,a girl offered me the following signed serviette. Michael threw it out of the window in Munich.It comes with pictures where Mi…

Started by Yannick

4 Apr 12
Reply by Ivo

MJ Autograph AUTHENTIC?

Hey everyone, I found the following autograph online for sale. What do you think about it? Authentic or forgery? The circle of the "L" and…

Started by Yannick

1 Apr 10
Reply by James

Help me with this Michael Jackson please?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/151268386110?nav=SEARCH Hi everyone, I'm not a collector nor do I plan to be...just looking for a gift and a real MJ…

Started by Kevin Wainright

37 Apr 4
Reply by Yannick

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service