PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'Jackson' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Jackson Cut Autos

Hello friends, Thinking of adding an MJ autograph to my collection.  Do any of these look authentic?  Realize eBay may not be the best pla…

Started by MarkitwithaB

7 3 hours ago
Reply by phil connor

Michael Jackson

Good morning. This is in a packet of all the brothers to Stephanie - which is my daughter*s name. Opinions? Thanks. Kimmj.jpgmj1.jpg

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

7 on Saturday
Reply by kim Fitzsimmons

real or fake autograph Michael Jackson

he guys! My name is Dave From the Netherlands. My English is not so good. Sorry for that but I'll doing my best;.) I hope that some of you…

Started by D

13 Nov 16
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

FAKE MJ on ebay

Ebay seller awkward_patrick sells many fakes. This first handwritten note was sold for 400£. https://www.ebay.de/itm/Michael-Jackson-signie

Started by Yannick

6 Nov 9
Reply by phil connor

Michael Jackson

Bought at an auction, came with a pair of sunglasses. There’s papers on the sunglasses. I see it’s now for sale, does it look real? Thanks…

Started by Ingrid Skjaeveland

1 Oct 27
Reply by Yannick

Bo Jackson autographed value

I was at an estate sale today and saw an autograph for sale. It was a Bo Jackson signed photo. It was framed with two Bo Jackson sports car…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Oct 24

Michael Jackson authentic autographs database

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently opened an Instagram account where I daily post authentic MJ signed memor…

Started by SignedByMJ

2 Sep 18
Reply by SignedByMJ

Authenticity of USA for Africa Signed Poster: Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen etc

Hi everyone,  I saw this on eBay a couple of days ago and can't help but feel - despite the supporting documents - that the signatures are…

Started by Ethan Moss

22 Sep 7
Reply by Doda

My, 'Frasers of London' (now closed)- Michael Jackson autograph. I have my doubts?

Hi everyone! I purchased this Michael Jackson autograph a while back, from 'Fraser's Autographs' in London. It came with their C.O.A etc.,…

Started by Christopher Brett

1 Aug 26
Reply by Yannick

Valuable opinons required please. My first ever post :-)

Hi there,     How are you all? I could really do with some valuable input on these signatures and if they are real. I must admit i rushed i…

Started by Andrew Rosenberg

12 Aug 22
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service