All Discussions Tagged 'The' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Comet Is Coming

The Comet Is Coming - signed vinyl and CD's of Trust In The Lifeforce Of The Deep Mystery available from Resident Records http://www.reside

Started by Andy W

0 Nov 24

January 1963 Beatles set

These are supposedly from January 1963. What do folks think?

Started by Autographtastic

22 Nov 23
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

The Corrs - "Jupiter Calling" - Signed Vinyl

THE CORRS - JUPITER CALLING (SIGNED VINYL) -  Warner Music Shop Ireland...limited...previously sold out.......... https://thewarnermusicsho…

Started by Steve

2 Nov 20
Reply by Hervé

Ebay Seller Danlundin Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Photo COA Heroes Of The Game

Before I continue, below are links showing hundreds of examples of forged Mickey Mantle baseballs, photos, etc. found on Ebay (the most dan…

Started by Christopher Williams

0 Oct 27

The Who - Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey - Real?

Hi there, What do you think about those signatures of Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey on a German-speaking bus ticket application form?…

Started by ralf müller

3 Oct 20
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Most Common Mantle Forgeries and How To Avoid Them

One of the most prized possessions in any collection is an autograph by Yankees Legend: MICKEY MANTLE. While Mantle autos aren't rare by an…

Started by Ryan

107 Oct 17
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Beatles signed program from tour with Ray Orbison

Hi everyone, I apologise for the poor images on this one (not mine). The Paul and Ringo are clearly rushed and incompletely signed, but my…

Started by Autographtastic

12 Sep 27
Reply by Paul Hakimian

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

11 Sep 26
Reply by N.Daniel

Help With A Pete Townsend Autograph / The Who

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these Pete Townsend autographs. They look A-Typical to me, but my eye is no…

Started by tschultz77

2 Sep 17
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Some New Classic Sci-Fi Additions 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Vintage.

Hi All, Some new items! :) I don't know why the spacing is as it is but on with the show... A John Agar original 1956 The Mole People still…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

5 Sep 14
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service