All Discussions Tagged 'The' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Who - Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey - Real?

Hi there, What do you think about those signatures of Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey on a German-speaking bus ticket application form?…

Started by ralf müller

3 on Sunday
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Most Common Mantle Forgeries and How To Avoid Them

One of the most prized possessions in any collection is an autograph by Yankees Legend: MICKEY MANTLE. While Mantle autos aren't rare by an…

Started by Ryan

107 on Thursday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Beatles signed program from tour with Ray Orbison

Hi everyone, I apologise for the poor images on this one (not mine). The Paul and Ringo are clearly rushed and incompletely signed, but my…

Started by Autographtastic

12 Sep 27
Reply by Paul Hakimian

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

11 Sep 26
Reply by N.Daniel

Help With A Pete Townsend Autograph / The Who

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these Pete Townsend autographs. They look A-Typical to me, but my eye is no…

Started by tschultz77

2 Sep 17
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Some New Classic Sci-Fi Additions 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Vintage.

Hi All, Some new items! :) I don't know why the spacing is as it is but on with the show... A John Agar original 1956 The Mole People still…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

5 Sep 14
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

3 Sep 10
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

The Beatles - John, Paul & George

What are people's opinion on this partial set? I think they're okay. My second question is: has anyone seen this set before? They're sold a…

9 Sep 8
Reply by a pug called eva

RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

I just received this selection from RARE-T; https://rare-t.com/collections/psa-jsa-beckett-signed-memorabilia-f... I’m a huge fan of the Go…

Started by Roger Greenberg

15 Aug 24
Reply by Tim G.

THE CURE !!!- Pre-sale Requirement. 3 Items for sale.

Per the rules I must post here.  Great pieces.  Follow the link for prices https://live.autographmagazine.com/group/free-autograph-buy-sell

Started by John William

0 Aug 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service