All Discussions Tagged 'signed' (918)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genuine Prince Autograph Examples

Post Prince autographs that have already been discussed on Autograph Live and are widely believed to be genuine. Post them one at a time so…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

168 on Saturday
Reply by Alex Gifford

Nirvana 1991 Nevermind promo real or fake?

I’ve had this piece for about 10 years I bought it an an auction and the seller told me it was signed at the JC Dobbs in Philadelphia on Oc…

Started by Austincollects99

7 May 8
Reply by marc e

Madonna signature help

Hello,   I have the opportunity to purchase a madonna Autograph that is said to have come from Nate Sanders auction house.. No invoice tho…

Started by jovan townsned

8 May 5
Reply by jovan townsned

Ringo Starr "Celestial" edition of Lifted

Now there's a "Celestial Edition" signed Lifted book. I asked what is different from the "Deluxe" signed edition I bought and got the reply…

Started by Tom Brewstein

6 Apr 19
Reply by Collectorautos

Paul McCartney signed 7" single (My Brave Face) - fake or real?

Dear all, I am new to this community so hi to all. I am from Germany and mainly a vinyl collector so autographs are an unfamiliar territory…

Started by monarch84

14 Apr 2
Reply by monarch84

Signed Tom Clancy book

I was at my local library bookstore earlier today and cams across a copy of Tom Clancy's book The Teeth of the Tiger. I noticed that it hap…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Feb 15

Nipsey Hussle Signed Autographed vinyl

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with rapper Nipsey Hussle's signature. I recently invested in a piece and wanted to know if an…

Started by David De La Paz

3 Jan 22
Reply by Mark Walker

Marilyn - but when?

Hi everybody, I bought this cut sig from a Check. It was sold by Markus Brandes, which makes me sure it's authentic. But when did she sign…

Started by KaiMi

50 Jan 11
Reply by Mikex

Can Anyone Help With My Queen Autographed 7”S? I Will Post Them Individually and closer up on them if it’s easier to tell

Started by D J F

8 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by D J F

Paul McCartney autograph opinion

I found this supposed Paul McCartney signed photo while searching the internet. I was wondering your opinions on whether or not it is authe…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service