All Discussions Tagged 'signed' (917)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaquille O'Neal autograph opinion

I was wondering if this Shaquille O'Neal autograph is real or not? It was obtained through the mail. I welcome all opinions. Thanks, Ryan

Started by Ryan Paine

11 Sep 28
Reply by BC

Pete Townshend autograph opinion

I was wondering if this autograph from Pete Townshend is real or not? I obtained it through the mail. I look forward to all opinions. Thank…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Sep 21
Reply by marc e

For sale, Prince Lovesexy Lp Signed

For sale is a very rare Prince Lovesexy Lp that was signed on August 12, 1988 at a very rare in store signing in Stockholm, Sweden. The re…

Started by Bjarne Soderholm

14 Sep 17
Reply by Jose

Is this Beckett "authentic" Michael Jackson Autograph fake?

Hey together, this is my first posting. So I hope that I am posting this in the correct category. Since weeks I am looking for an authentic…

Started by andrejjay

12 Sep 15
Reply by Phil

Stevie Ray Vaughan signed album authentication thoughts

Started by Joe Romano

1 Sep 8
Reply by Richard Booth

Nirvana signed question

Is it possible to find autographs of Nirvana or Kurt Cobain around 4$k? thanks to all who will answer

Started by Manuel Bonacci

3 Sep 7
Reply by Manuel Bonacci

Find Out if Your Stan Lee Autographs are Real

The founder of the Marvel Universe, Stan Lee, passed away Monday at age 95. Along with Jack Kirby, Stan Lee created some of most iconic a…

Started by Steve Zarelli

72 Sep 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Other Forums/Websites

Does anybody know if there are any other forums/websites like this one that people post signed items on that I can check? Thank you for hel…

Started by Landon Miller

7 Sep 4
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

ZZ Top concert

I have contacted someone that works for ZZ Top and gotten free tickets to an upcoming concert. I was wondering what are the chances that th…

Started by Ryan Paine

0 Aug 15

Rodney Crowell- newest album Triage signed, and more

country star,  Merch — Rodney Crowell handful of options on his newest record and some older releases

Started by jayceman

0 Aug 10

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service