We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I can't find any signatures that I like on this, but since I'm very new at trying I thought I'd post it here before I gave it to the neighborhood kids to play with.

Views: 156

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last two pictures.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

When you say that "signatures that i like".....i don't know if you mean sigs you recognize or sigs that you think are real.....

i won't speak to whether the signatures are real or not, but if you are an old dodger fan, the ball is loaded with great names...i have forgotten a few, but i saw don drysdale, sandy koufax, walter alston, chuck dresson, larry sherry....all pitchers and manager from old dodger days....several others that i can remember after seeing 5 pictures....but nothing wrong with those names....can't say they are real or not....

cool old ball....baseball's & dodger's golden years....

Sorry, I meant I know the names, but I can't find any signatures that look like these.

I hope the kids enjoy batting it around, as none of the signatures are authentic

I'm learning a little, I thought so too.

More to come:-)

It's a cool vintage Dodger Stadium ball even if the signatures look like they were written by a child.

Some of the spacing is right ... it could be that the underlying signatures faded completely and you're left with someones bad traceovers.

Drew

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service