tim hendrickson's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"i don't think i would take the mantle but the berra if really a steiner coa i would…"

tim hendrickson replied on Wednesday to Mantle autograph opinion please. And Berra old Steiner COA

11 on Friday
Reply by Steve

"i stopped immediately when i saw the mantle bananas....items with so many sigs that…"

tim hendrickson replied Feb 7 to 500 Club Baseball

10 Feb 10
Reply by Daniel Johnson

"When you say that "signatures that i like".....i don't know if you mean sigs you rec…"

tim hendrickson replied Feb 6 to 1957 or 1958 Dodgers baseball

6 Feb 7
Reply by Drew Welch

"It is clearing Luke Appling...as noted by that date where he reached his 2154 games.…"

tim hendrickson replied Jan 22 to Any idea who signed these 3 separate baseballs?

4 Jan 22
Reply by Danny Francis

"that is not Clark...it;s Claude....somebody."

tim hendrickson replied Jan 20 to Can anyone help identify the following autographs from the 1940's

16 Jan 22
Reply by Indianajonez

"the middle one is interesting....it reads Rinaldi Graham....you can trace that name…"

tim hendrickson replied Jan 20 to Can anyone help identify the following autographs from the 1940's

16 Jan 22
Reply by Indianajonez

"cant find anything on the names,,,,,lewis lynn, a burns.....shame that they are read…"

16 Jan 22
Reply by Indianajonez

"the first one....i can only guess Jeanne de Casalis....british actress.. https://en.…"

16 Jan 22
Reply by Indianajonez

"terrier....thank you again... tim"

tim hendrickson replied Sep 24, 2017 to Wilt Chamberlain cut - real or not ?

16 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Austin Jones

"thanks...i respect your opinions and multiple contributions to the group....thanks f…"

tim hendrickson replied Sep 24, 2017 to Wilt Chamberlain cut - real or not ?

16 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Austin Jones

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service