We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

1965 Brian Jones Autograph from UK. Opinions on this would be so much apreciated!!!

Hi!  This piece is something I purchased just Nov on ebay for $445. + $50 shipping fees, customs charge, whatever.  I am seriously in want to know if this is genuine.  All opinions are welcome.  At first, a little history is required about this piece, the seller has sent me a photo of the autographed book the signature is on.  There were, in fact, several autographs like Ingrid Pitt now deceased.  Thank you.

Tags: 1965, Brian, Jones, Rolling, Stones, guitarist

Views: 1530

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Looks fine.
Why the concern now?

Paul, I was baffled.  This is my second Brian Jones autograph display.  I cherish them both but this one had me fooled; I had good and bad vibs from this one; the "B" in Brian looked shaky.   I thank YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR OPINION.

You maybe over thinking it.

It's possible...

I see what your saying. It does have one or two little tweaks. But to me. Nothing that you don't see it verified authentic pieces. I wouldn't have any worries

Would you call it, authentic but with oddities?

Thing is the oddities. Which are very small. You can find in loads of other ones verified etc with just a quick search. I'd honestly just say it's authentic. There's nothing to me that screams out nooo. To me. Looks good. if you look at loads of verified authentic items. You can always find slight differences. But if your only concern was surrounding the B being "shakey" I personally wouldn't worry. I like it. Nice piece. By the looks of it others here also feel the same.

Thank you for commenting, it helps Philip.

Huge Thank You Philip!

Anytime pal. I was surprised this autograph became so controversial in this thread haha.

There is more to the story.

yea looking through seems to be a lot!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service