We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A Friendly Challenge - Which Joan Crawford SP do YOU Prefer? #1 or #2?

Hi All,

I have received a friendly challenge from a fellow member - David Lewis. Simply put - which do you prefer? 1 or 2?

#1 2X weight studio portrait C. 1930's

#2 2X weight studio portrait C. 1954

Thanks for playing along. All in good fun.

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well David, with 11 votes you are up by 1. Quite close indeed. Anymore final votes?

I do like the signature of the second image better as it is much bolder. Is it possible to post another picture of image 1? Since it is cut off.

DP, This is a friendly challenge of which photo is better….I thought. This being an "autograph" site some voters are also including the autograph. The vote is yours to make……do you prefer the Ferrari or the yellow cab with 1/2 a million miles on it. Thanks for playing. David

My SP by Frank Tanner, known for photographing much from A Night at the Opera to D.O.A., is hardly a yellow cab with 1/2 million miles on it. On the other hand, a yellow cab such as you describe is instantly recognizable, has an established track record and much momentum. 

As opposed to no dents, high octane, no parts falling off, and willingness to learn. I would call this a draw, Sir.

Hi David, I prefer to call a friendly draw. :)

I learned a lot from the people who voted for mine and fleshed out their reasons.

Eric, not to mention, I don't want to carry around 2 rolls of pennies for the rest of my life in case we meet……Northern Virginia.

This might be a tie now...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service