We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A large, gorgeous vintage Michael Jackson signed album sleeve from 1980 sold for a mere $485.  The seller used the always-risky Auction-format and did not have an LOA or COA.  The winner also got a vintage MJ doll and a few periodicals.  A seller does take a big risk sometimes when using the Auction format.  But let me be clear:  Michael Jackson prices have NOT been dropping by any means.  Just look at recent prices I listed below.  This was just a product of the risky auction format and NO LOA.  Unfortunately, for the most part, not having a Beckett, Epperson, PSA, or JSA LOA makes getting full value much harder.  I just wanted to show this beautiful MJ autograph and lament my not seeing the auction before it ended.  Had I seen it, the item would have gone for more for sure.

Typically, MJ autographs don’t come cheap.  About six weeks ago a Michael Jackson signed Thriller album sold for $4049, and the signature wasn’t a particularly nice looking one.  Another signed Thriller sold for $3995, and yet another Thriller signed album sold for $2880.  Within the last week or two a signed Dangerous VHS box with a slightly faded Autograph sold for $1299.  And signed photos often sell in the $1200- $1700 range.  Heck, a signed cut PSA/DNA encapsulated sold for the Best Offer from an initial price of $2750 just this week.  It was also a very nice more “modern” MJ autograph.

Anyway, I wish I would have seen the signed album sleeve from The Jacksons Triumph album while the auction was still ongoing.  Here’s a few of pics.  I think that is just a beautiful autograph.

Views: 1971

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other signed Thrillers that I was talking about are more longer listed in eBay’s history.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service