We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

AC/DC LP with Bon, Metallica, and 2 Pac Multi signed Photo..................Seriously?????????????

Hello everyone,

Can you please give me your opinions on a current ebay sellers items. To me these look like atrocious forgeries. Not even close, and if i didnt no better, id say they came from some place such as Prestige autographs. I dont think their is much chance they are real but am interested in your thoughts. The ebay seller is no stranger to us, but at this time I'd just like some opinions. A very sharp eye found these autographs and he undoubtedly has saved sellers money by bringing these to the attention of others. Thank you very much Don!!

Views: 3982

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know I can't say that Mike J looks good. But that James Hetfield matches up with mine. As far as rappers I couldn't tell ya whats reel and whats fake. I did some research on Suge Knight on google images and found it to be similar, so maybe. Oh and did find a similar autograph picture the same with description from different source. Sounds fishy to me too. The Ac/Dc as far as what i've matched it up to on this site looks comparable to Psa/DnA authenticated stuff. They should get it checked by them to be sure. That 85 is def makes it looked rushed in the METALICA for sure. Is this ebay seller for real. I don't think he ever met Cliff Burton.

Thats quite funny Mark, because you are actually the person who was selling these items. Don alerted me to the fact that these were indeed your items long before i posted them. We debated and chose to hold off publishing the name of the seller, b/c you were a member here, until we had opinions. 

These items are so incredibly far from being authentic its crazy. Not one of them is even close to an authentic signature. Why would you try and sell such items mark? It takes very very very little effort to realize these are fakes, and if you would have researched these signatures like you said, you would know without a doubt these are all bad bad bad fakes.

Please respond as to what you were thinking trying to sell these? Oh wait, i see that you are still selling them.

Mark, this is your previous message to me:

After thinking about it I have decided to hold onto to it. I'm trying to sell a couple other things on Ebay under moreysthings and wasn't planning on my Queen. Sorry and good luck. If you don't find what your looking for i'll send you a picture of mine and maybe we can work on it if you want it. Thanxs 

And now you´re acting like you don´t now anything about these fakes...

The audacity of some people is truly shocking. This is a text book lesson as to what the bad ebay sellers out their will do to try and fool people.

Mark, why would you want to rip off people of good hard earned money? Is your name even Mark? You absolutely admitted it in your messages to Don and now by your forum post Mark. You knowingly admitted to selling forgeries!!!!!!!!!! You are no better than the common crooks and thieves this industry fights against every day.

Wow!!! First your Nirvana items, now this. How much did you resale your Nirvana items for Mark, knowing they were fakes?

Mark,

Did you buy these items certed by Chris Morales or form Coaches Corner???????? 

In an earlier thread you posted some Nirvana items that you thought were for sure real. They were certed by Chris Morales, and i hoped by the end of that thread that you believed the members that he was truly no good. And seeing this crap that your selling, i have to wonder if you got these off of Coaches Corner certed by Morales. Because thats the only place i have seen items this bad.

You could have come off better by just saying you didnt realize they were fakes instead of coming to their defense on this site. Here is what you wrote in defense of your own ebay items in case it gets deleted:

"You know I can't say that Mike J looks good. But that James Hetfield matches up with mine. As far as rappers I couldn't tell ya whats reel and whats fake. I did some research on Suge Knight on google images and found it to be similar, so maybe. Oh and did find a similar autograph picture the same with description from different source. Sounds fishy to me too. The Ac/Dc as far as what i've matched it up to on this site looks comparable to Psa/DnA authenticated stuff. They should get it checked by them to be sure. That 85 is def makes it looked rushed in the METALICA for sure. Is this ebay seller for real. I don't think he ever met Cliff Burton."

I mean these items are so atrociously bad, i cant even believe you are attempting to comment on them. 

I'M MAKING FUN OF YOU IN THAT POST, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. HA HA and you reposted it AWSOME.   

Yep you sure showed us Mark the forger. You showed us that you are a criminal guilty of fraud. Fraud that will be reported.

No one cares about your opionions, I commented on those items like you guys would. No reasoning behind your answers. You were SET up to show the other people on this forum what losers you guys are and that your people with no skills.  Those autographs on Ebay were put together just for you and your few friends. A great combination of different authentic rare items to good for you not to chime in on. It was just a matter of time. One real seller with many serious collectors involved to expose you and your forum as the real cheats and pushers of your services. You'll never know but the jokes on you and a lot of people from this site you messed with are involved. Lets make sure everyone takes a look at these picture's and reads your lame excuses for why there not real and who wrote it. And you were worried about exposing me. Ha , I am just a simple fan/ inperson collector. Still since you guys made one lame comment on these auto's. Lets see what you have to say about the rest of those autographs. BE HONEST, say what you will, i'm sure some people will be very interested. We'll all get a chuckle and never gonna use your SERVICES or your FRIENDS. You set people up you get set up. 

The infamous "This was a test!" rant.  Wonderful.

Anyone with the slightest bit a familiarity with the MJ signature (or anyone else on that We are the World vinyl for that matter), can recognize it as a really, really bad fake.  That's call is so easy, it's just absurd.

All his items are fake Rich. Anyone can tell. And even Mark himself said he thought the MJ was bad. its just pathetic that when he made that comment, he was talking about his own forgery for sale. He thought he wouldnt be found out and now that he has, hes just using the "this is a test" excuse. Heard many times over. Oh well, another fool bites the dust

Rich do not tell anyone on here but I will be putting up for test my Ty Cobb signed whiffle ball bat. Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

Throw in a fuzzy photo of him signing, and I'll be the first bidder. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service