We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

AC/DC LP with Bon, Metallica, and 2 Pac Multi signed Photo..................Seriously?????????????

Hello everyone,

Can you please give me your opinions on a current ebay sellers items. To me these look like atrocious forgeries. Not even close, and if i didnt no better, id say they came from some place such as Prestige autographs. I dont think their is much chance they are real but am interested in your thoughts. The ebay seller is no stranger to us, but at this time I'd just like some opinions. A very sharp eye found these autographs and he undoubtedly has saved sellers money by bringing these to the attention of others. Thank you very much Don!!

Views: 3982

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, you are a known seller of forgeries. Pure and simple. Now crawl back into your whole.

So lets get this straight Mark. You claim that your forgeries you are selling on ebay were put together just for this site?? Well thats about as funny as thinking of you with any type of a backbone. So you set this up on the odd chance that someone would just happen to find your forgeries on ebay, and then with telepathic powers somehow realize the seller of those forgeries was you?? Yep Mark, you sure a smart cookie. You really had that one planned out didnt you.

Then in your ignorance, you didnt read the responses to the original post, and you didnt realize that we knew you were selling these forgeries. And now that everyone does know that you sell forgeries you are getting mad because you were called out for selling forgeries.

And yeah Mark, im sure that all members on this site would post comments about their own items, pretending that they arent the ones selling them, and coming to the defense of yourself. You put about as much thought into your horrible excuse as you did in posting these horrible ebay forgeries.

Now worries, ebay will be notified and they will be taken care of. And you will be put on the list of people who sell forgeries that we all should watch out for. Tell me Mark, how long will it be before you come back under a different name??

"you set people up and you get set up". lol. Mark do you have a mental illness?? I am being totally serious here too. Do you actually know what you are saying, because it makes zero sense. I am beginning to think someone escaped from the looney bin.

Were you also setting up all the buyers of your other non autograph related items. You must have been. Your so intelligent mark, you pulled one over on us didnt you.

You know their is a site for people like you, its called Autograph News Live.

Wow, that "Autograph News Live"-site was really a hilarious comic site!! Must be someone thats been caught really bad in the past for forgeries.  

And just so it shows up on any google search.

The ebay seller : moreysthings    is a known, admitted, seller of forgeries. All of the items pictured in this thread are his by his own admission, and are also bad buy his own admission. More than likely any autographs being sold by this person are fakes. Afterall, he admitted in this thread that these are indeed forgeries and he was selling them as a "test". Funny thing, besides from how stupid of an excuse that is, he still is trying to sell them. Just typical crook behavior.

Here are the direct links to his items and ebay feedback. 

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-DC-Hand-Signed-BON-SCOTT-Angus-Young-Mal...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WE-ARE-THE-WORLD-15-Artist-Autographs-on-19...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tupac-Shakur-Snoop-Dogg-and-Marion-Suge-Kni...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/METALLICA-autographs-Cliff-Burton-James-Lar...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALICE-IN-CHAINS-Autographs-LAYNE-STALEY-MIK...

Again, watch out for the ebay seller moreysthings. That is moreysthings . He may or may not be going by Mark, but hopefully his past buyers will find this thread and expose his true name so that people will never buy his fake autographs again.

Watch out for ebay seller moreysthings when it comes to autographs. He admitted that he is selling forgeries. Forgeries that he tried to defend when he didnt think anyone knew it was him. Forgeries who are still up for sale.

And here is Marks latest reply just in case he deletes it:

"No one cares about your opionions, I commented on those items like you guys would. No reasoning behind your answers. You were SET up to show the other people on this forum what losers you guys are and that your people with no skills.  Those autographs on Ebay were put together just for you and your few friends. A great combination of different authentic rare items to good for you not to chime in on. It was just a matter of time. One real seller with many serious collectors involved to expose you and your forum as the real cheats and pushers of your services. You'll never know but the jokes on you and a lot of people from this site you messed with are involved. Lets make sure everyone takes a look at these picture's and reads your lame excuses for why there not real and who wrote it. And you were worried about exposing me. Ha , I am just a simple fan/ inperson collector. Still since you guys made one lame comment on these auto's. Lets see what you have to say about the rest of those autographs. BE HONEST, say what you will, i'm sure some people will be very interested. We'll all get a chuckle and never gonna use your SERVICES or your FRIENDS. You set people up you get set up. "

Everyone have a read of his ridiculous statement and have a good laugh at how the forgery sellers act

Oh yes, and here is a link to Marks comments about his fake Nirvana items. He tried to argue they were real while defending the expertise of the one and only Christopher Morales. Yep Mark sure is a stand up guy isnt he. Can you spell fraud Mark?? Because that is exactly what you are doing.

Lets say in some fantastical land of lies that your "set up" excuse was true, you still are guilty of fraud. Because someone could have purchased those items at any time on ebay. Heck someone still can purchase them right now. Ebay hasnt had a chance to nab them yet and you havent taken them down. You are still hoping some innocent custoemr will buy your forgeries. You admiited that these items are fake. How stupid!!! Items that you admittedly knew were forgeries. You were actually hoping people would buy them. You were deliberately trying to commit fraud, and it will be reported to the proper channels. You cant get out of it now Mark, you admitted you knew they were forgeries. One word........SCUM

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/nirvana-real-or-fake...

And its very funny. In this thread Mark posts (although deleted shortly after) his Nirvana fakes. Immediately members realized they had seen this before on ebay. Mark claimed that he bought it off ebay. And then members went in great detail to tell him they were fake, but he wouldnt accept that his Chris Morales items were fakes. It now seems likely that it was actually him the whole time selling the Nirvana fakes. And he tried to post here to further his agendas. Members recognized his forgeries though and when they called him on it, he said he bought them. 

Of course now that he has admitted to selling forgeries that he knew were awful (and they are still up on ebay), its safe to say that any comment posted on this site by "mark" is a complete lie

Mark has also sold on ebay under          markm482  . Any autographs sold under this account should also be viewed as fake.

I also have a hunch that Mark also is using the name       mattpsd619. Or is closely tied to it. This ebay seller sold some ugly Nirvana fakes that can be viewed in the link in the comment above. He sold a huge diarama of fake Nirvana items. Or at least tried to sell it. But they were all forgeries. It was at this time that "mark" first showed up and commented on the items in the same way he did about his own forgeries in this thread. He then posted some items he claimed as his own certed by Morales. All of them bad fakes. He then posted this picture he had:

A very ugly fake indeed, but Mark tried to defend it. But here is the thing, compare the type of drawing on this item owned by Mark, with the huge Nirvana display forgeries. They both have the same type of human drawings on them. And lets remember that these charactures of people are not common on Nirvana items. In fact its pretty specific to these items. It seems very likely that Marks Nirvan forgery above came from the same place as the large Nirvana display. Not only that but mattpsd619 (seller of the large fake Nirvana items) made his ebay account in November of 2008.

And around the same time in 2008, Mark changed his ebay name. Coincidence???? Possibly. But i find it very unusual that Marks Nirvana forgeries and Matts nirvana forgeries share common characteristics that are completely unique to the forger. Its also quite strange that Mark joined and commented as soon as this item was posted. And in his typical style, he tried to act like it wasnt him at first, while commenting that the items could be bad at the same time. The exact same thing he did with his forgeries he is selling in this thread. And again, Mark admitted he is selling these items that are forgeries.

So i believe odds are that Marks ebay account is linked with the other seller posted. That or they share the same forger who could be themselves.

The Metallica one that is for sale, i'm a big Metallica fan, and i'm pretty certain, almost 100% certain, that Lars never used to put the year after his signature until the early 90's.

So pretty doubtful he'd have signed Lars 85, obviously someone copying his later auto's to try and make it look genuine.

And that James auto is just......wrong, on so many levels

Goggle image James Hetfields early auto's. It's not to hard. Next do the rest of the band. It dosen't get any easier then that. Thats all I can say to defend myself from these self appointed didn't ask your opinion in the first place nobodies. And there are images of signed year early auto's from Metallica. If your a Metallica fan you owe it to educate yourself with what there auto's looked like, past and present.

Look at the pic of the other Metallica autographs on that listing. Can't get any better examples, magnify it ,came as set from Famous female Metallica fan can prove it if your interested. NOTICE: there's no any specific comment on any of the items except for your expressed observation. There's nothing wrong with them. Its a racket for them to get paid for authorizing.

But Mark the forger, these are your own words about your items (before you were busted):

That 85 is def makes it looked rushed in the METALICA for sure. Is this ebay seller for real. I don't think he ever met Cliff Burton.

Was this a setup too Mark?? Or how about where you admit your MJ record is a bad forgery? So since you asked the question about yourself of "is this seller for real". Why dont you answer that mark the forger. Are you for real????

And low and behold your story is changing yet again mark the forger. When you were busted you made the claim that your forgeries were being sold to try and set up this forum, and that it was all a setup from the beginning.

But now, mark the forger, is trying to state that the items are indeed authentic and that their is nothing wrong with them. Mark the forger is now trying to say they are all good autographs. What happened to the setup Mark? Its hard work keeping track of your lies isnt it mark the forger.

As i said before, your autograph selling days on ebay are over, you will be reported for your fraud. And in the next couple days your real identity will be exposed so that everyone will know who they are dealing with.

CARL RYAN   I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOU, DO YOU NOT GET THe COMMENTING ON OTHER COMMENTS IN THAT reply WITH LOTS OF SARCASIM. *It was NEVER STATED THE SELLERS ITEMS WERE FAKE. ( cut and paste full message ). and you should really stop throwing around that forger name when your stuff looks like it does. My comments here have nothing to do with ebay and the way i'm responding to your NOTHING REASONING about items in question.  What have these pics of these items done to you, you are just alonely bloger with an opionion and so am I. 

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE CHECK these ITEM LINKS and do your own research. These autographed items are easily compared to known real autographs through GOOGLE IMAGES.  IF they look rite say it and if they look wrong EXPLAIN WHY.

Mark 

What images are you referring to of mine? Thats funny b/c their are none here. Oh its sarcasm now. Continue your BS mark. Your gonna have to face the piper for the forgeries you are selling mark the forger.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service