We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Got this lp in a lot sale of lps. Don't know if the signatures are real.

Views: 627

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is IP? I ahve been on the authenticator help thing all day and I feel like I care enough to offer an opinion for what it's worth

It is on an album. LP

oh, LP... sorry

I think they are real, but I have no clue who they are... I am very interested as I am getting into this... good luck!!

It is a Billy Preston and I think a George Harrison. I think George toured with Billy Preston in 1974 so it could be possible for both to have signed the album

okay, first

what is it on?

second and probably more importantly for me, the flow does not sing true on a VERY RUDIMENTARY search and comparison analysis, it seems to hesitate on the George sig, the bottom loops go round then stop and bumps and then round again, is the item as flat as you can get it, is it warped?.. that's my first take on it,  I'm  gonna keep looking, but everyone else will give you their opinion

Thanks and it is on an album cover. Any other opinions by someone.

to me the 'best wishes' is right enough, I hope you are lucky, I wish I was an authority. But I'm not, but the experts on here are... be well, and may the force be with you

The George autograph definitely looks fake to me.

Im not an expert, but in my opinion the Harrison is bad. You will get alot of great opinions on here though, as Beatles autographs are very popular. It looks very slowly drawn and the flow isnt correct from what i have seen. I would be very surprised if it was real. The other signature i cant comment on. Did you get a COA for the item. If so can you post the name on it. Also, where was it purchased?

not unless george was very, very drunk, which in all fairness is not completely impossible given the situation he was in

noway is it good, real bad fake!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service