We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Asked Seller: jamierenee.1111 about his Autos. Shut down store now selling at silent_1115

Hello!  My first time posting!  I love collecting autographs from my favorite TV shows.  I stumbled upon this ebay listing - 251637036886.  It was an autograph poster from the cast of The Walking Dead.  

He included a COA from Rare and Signed.  (Which is pictured)

I have saved the list of the names of bad COA companies and Ebay sellers so I know "Rare and Signed" is one of them.

I emailed him asking him if he is sure these are real and if the COA is good.  Then I told him that "Rare and Signed" isn't a reputable company.

The next day I checked back at the listing and he ended it early.  I checked his Ebay store and EVERYTHING all ended.  Basically he shut his store down.

Well I went back on ebay to find another Walking Dead Cast poster and I saw this one.

Ebay:   291238775839

Ebay ID:  Silent_1115

If you click on his listing it is ALL the same items from his previous seller ID

I already reported him to ebay but I know that ebay don't really do much.  What should I do?  I just think this is so wrong.  And he dodged my questions too.

I included the photos of his COA which of course he removed from the listing.  his other listings include COA from other companies as well include

Tags: autographs, ebay, fakes, jamierenee.1111, silent_1115

Views: 258

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chrissy and welcome! Great job and good detective work. Now you see what the never ending battle is that goes on around here. Shame on Ebay and there are no repercussions for the forgers. 

291242429905 -- Oh just updating this because it makes me upset.  He has a new COA...

Unreal. Bad thing is there are folks out there who will keep buying this garbage.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service