All Discussions Tagged 'autographs' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found 148 Signed sports photos buried away, 132 baseball. What do you think they're worth?

These are all new quality 8x10 and 10x8 mostly glossy photos signed before 2006. 132 baseball. Some MLB stickered photos. I didn't carefull…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

0 Jul 7

Need Opinions on Anne Rice Signature.

Hi everyone, I am new to collecting but I have been a huge book enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I just bought a signed edition of…

Started by Randall Krekelberg

0 May 1

Doors Signed Elektra Contracts

Here are three signed contracts between The Doors and Elektra Records. As you can see, two of these are identical pages from an October 196…

Started by BallroomDays67

60 Apr 24
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Jack White Signing In Person Example

Saw this on my instagram feed a few days ago and thought it would be of interest. It's a great in-person example of the notoriously fickle…

Started by Jim McFiver

1 Apr 3
Reply by Tooth_Fairy

Is this real, Beatles Autograph.

So this looks to be a good price on ebay. The listing states that they would offer a refund if any of the experts say it is not authentic.…

Started by Louis Paul

7 Apr 1
Reply by Jim Cushman

Autographs opinions Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Hi there I found an item that I'm looking to purchase it is a photo of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster I guess. It is supposedly…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Mar 7
Reply by TQ

Nirvana autographs

90D0EA7E-AD9A-4188-94F9-20B1D101FCC0.jpeg Hi, Could anyone help me authenticating these Nirvana autographs please? This was found in a loft…

Started by Simon King

320 Mar 4
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

High End Memorabilia’s Queen Autographs on LiveAuctioneers.com

High End Memorabilia holds autograph auctions on LiveAuctioneers.com and iCollector.com. They were on Invaluable.com, but they can't hold a…

4 Mar 2
Reply by Cogo

Dealer's Star Wars Inventory Evaluation

Mike T, Pete, and other serious Star Wars collectors: This dealer has an extensive Star Wars inventory that they offer for sale on their we…

6 Feb 25
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Beatles Signature Authenticity

Trying to find out if the autographs I have are authentic. Has anyone been Successful going against Antiquities International for selling f…

Started by Damats

48 Feb 18
Reply by fab432

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service