All Discussions Tagged 'autographs' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nirvana autographs

90D0EA7E-AD9A-4188-94F9-20B1D101FCC0.jpeg Hi, Could anyone help me authenticating these Nirvana autographs please? This was found in a loft…

Started by Simon King

153 Jan 15
Reply by marc e

Schwarzenegger,Shatner+Nimoy,Connery...

Hello, I would like your opinion on these different autographs, thank you in advance;)

Started by MadSeb80

58 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by nick

Michael Jackson

Hello, I would like your opinion on these different autographs, thank you in advance

Started by MadSeb80

2 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Shaggy67

Any help is welcome: Angelina Jolie, Grant Gustin and Carrie Fisher

Hi to all, I got some autographs but i´m not really sure if they are authentic. I got some by email and others by buying them. For now i on…

Started by Kalil

14 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by jessica

Play-Ball Authentics FORGERIES on eBay AGAIN...

I was alerted to a Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and Barry Bonds triple signed baseball on eBay. Item # 361268034719 so I took a look and all th…

Started by James McCay

5 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Christopher Williams

Autograph authenticity opinion Phil Collins

Hi there earlier this year I contacted Tony Smith Phil Collins manager and requested and autographs from Phil. I received a reply back sayi…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Robert

Kate Bush autograph

Hi This is my first post so I don't know if I'm doing it right. Has anyone used *trackattack* on ebay before? They seem to have been around…

Started by Dan

7 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by MarkG

Madonna autographs; real or fake?

what do you think? Are these real or fake Madonna autographs? thanks 

Started by ⚜️Michael⚜️

18 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Kamran

Authenticating B.B. King Autographs

B.B. King's autograph has been widely forged for decades. But now that King has released a statement that he's in hospice care, the flood o…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

60 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

Emilia Clarke and Dealer verification

Hello, I just wanted an opinion if you guys think this is real and if any one knows of the authrnticator ( Authentic Autographs, 8424 Santa…

Started by Ry A.

0 Aug 15, 2018

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service