We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Peyton Manning, Brian Urlacher, and Mike Alstott Autograph authentication

Looking to buy all 3 helmets from a local collector.  He has COAs from Steiner and Mounted Memories, but they’re 20 years old with no verification code.  I tried verifying and comparing to other autographs, and there are a lot of similarities.  I’m new to collecting, and I’ve heard horror stories about the level of counterfeits out there.  Any chance these are authentic?
F

Tags: Alstott, Autograph, Brian, Manning, Mike, Peyton, Urlacher, authentication, helmet

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m thinking about buying all three helmets from a local collector.  He has COAs for Manning and Alstott but they’re allegedly 20 years old, and don’t have a verification code.  One’s from Steiner and the other is Mounted Memories.  He also has photos, but that could be from any random signing.  Any chance that these signatures are authentic?

I think the Manning is good.

Thanks for the response!

Manning and Urlacher look good IMO. I'm not familiar w Alstott.

Thanks for the response!

The Manning looks good. And comparing Alstott to some of his TTM sigs (he charges $10-25 so I assume those are real) I think the helmet is good. I don’t know Urlacher. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service