We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BC's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (527) Replies Latest Activity

"There was recently a certain poster, going by a Bond villain name, baselessly claimi…"

BC replied Feb 15 to More autographs' from SHOP AT HOME OR QVC????? I don't know.

17 Feb 15
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Karen, please report these people to Steve Cyrkin, Admin and he can have these peopl…"

BC replied Feb 15 to THANK YOU

3 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Viola

"The autograph is good. It was done through Celebrity Authentics recently and is the…"

BC replied Feb 13 to Ruined autograph

5 Feb 14
Reply by Derek Gardner

"Very sorry for your loss Karen. Unfortunately, fake autographs are very common. It's…"

BC replied Feb 10 to Mantle, Mays, Snider Signed Photo—Is it real?

37 Feb 11
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"The person that bought the fake Chinese Beckett Roger Federer autograph is now tryin…"

BC replied Feb 9 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"I suspect this is the same person that keeps asking about his Michael Keaton purchas…"

BC replied Feb 7 to Celebrity Authentics

5 Feb 7
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Here is another I just randomly spotted. A clearly fake Gene Wilder with Beckett sti…"

BC replied Feb 1 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"I dunno, but there is no way that Federer autograph passed Beckett. Something is up…"

BC replied Jan 30 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"Here's the Federer https://www.ebay.com/itm/235388894094?hash=item36ce457b8e:g:N2oAA…"

BC replied Jan 30 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

"Here is just one example, the autograph doesn't look good, and it has both a sticker…"

BC replied Jan 29 to Beckett COA cards

10 Feb 9
Reply by BC

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service