We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

From talking with another member about trading autographs, we thought maybe it would be cool to have one place here where we can all post up stuff we have for trade or sale that we could all update our collections by.  As long as everyone post up a clear pic of the signatures and a good description, then this could be epic! 

Moderator Comments:
This is a great idea! Try it out in this discussion,
and then we'll set up a special forum category
once we work out the kinks.

Authenticity:
Please do your best to make sure your autographs are genuine BEFORE you post them here. Ask for opinions in the appropriate forum here, such as http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/categories/what-do-you-thin...

If you see something here that's a likely forgery, reply with your opinion and contact the forum moderator.

Thanks...and good luck!

Tags: autographs, sell, trade

Views: 13377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are more

Della Reese Autograph Index Card.It's Personalize .Make offer.Big Bold Autograph.

I have a Steve Whitmire Autographed card for sale. It was signed in person in the UK for my friend, who later sent it to me. Asking $100 OBO SHIPPED. Paypal Accepted

Attachments: No photo uploads here

HELLO

WOULD ANYONE HAVE A DESTINYS CHILD AUTOGRAPH FOR SALE. PREFER UNPERSONALIZED.

for sale Neil Armstrong 8 x 10 Official NASA signed photo, uninscribed clean bold signature. Back side has small pieces of paper attached and right back corner slight paper loss. $3,750.

In response to the Josh Board blog post about signed books available on Black Friday at Barnes and Noble Stores, I offered to provide a list of books that I will make available to anyone interested.  Please message me or reply and I will provide more detailed information and photographs, because the list is quite extensive.  Every single book was obtained by my father in person at a bookstore in New York City, in New Jersey not far from New York City, or in Philadelphia.  Some events I attended with him, and will gladly provide photos (usually poor quality though) with the books and the exact date and location of the event.  In many cases I can also provide a flyer or notice about the event.  He covered any book with a dust jacket with an archival quality cover.  All are like new, all are first editions, ~95% of them are first printings.  Again, I will provide more detailed information about any book, including photos of the autograph, upon request:

Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead), Searching for the Sound

Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Inside Out (Soft Cover but very large book)

Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Rock and Roll Gear Head (very large book, he drew a guitar under his signature)

Sammy Hagar, Red

Ozzy Osbourne, I Am Ozzy

Jimmy Carter, Sharing Good Times

Jimmy Carter, Our Endangered Values

Al Gore, An Inconvenient Truth (2)

Rudy Giuliani, Leadership (paperback)

Madeleine Albright, The Mighty and The Almighty

Al Franken, The Truth

Fay Vincent, The Only Game In Town

Terrell Owens, Catch This (2)

Martina Navratilova, Shape Yourself

Sylvester Stallone, Sly Moves (the signature sucks)

Pat Summerall, On and Off the Air

Cal Ripken Jr., Parenting Young Athletes

Mike Schmidt, Clearing the Bases

Jose Canseco, Juiced (2)

Dennis Rodman, I Should Be Dead By Now

Bill Romanowski, Romo

Mike Mullane (astronaut), Riding Rockets

Billy Crystal, 700 Sundays

Gene Wilder, Kiss Me Like a Stranger

Brooke Shields, Down Came the Rain

Alan Alda, Never Have Your Dog Stuffed

Teri Hatcher, Burnt Toast

Jerry Lewis, Dean and Me (signed Jerry, not Jerry Lewis)

Donald Trump, How to Get Rich

Cheryl Ladd, Token Chick

Goldie Hawn, A Lotus Grows in the Mud

Jane Fonda, My Life So Far

Roger Moore, My Word is My Bond

Lorraine Bracco, On the Couch

Kim Cattrall, Sexual Intelligence

Tommy Chong, The I Chong

Carl Reiner, NNNNN

i have a signed 8x10 of louis zamperini available for 150. or i would consider trading for cast signed and rare signed horror photos, star wars signed photos, and signed photos from the batman 1966 series. qucker response coclarkson@yahoo.com

I have a Paul Mccartney autographed book for sale, signed in 2001 at a book signing event in London. Message me if interested.

i'm buying or trading for a bill bixby signed incredible hulk 8x10 and a robert lowery signed batman 8x10.  also will pay finders fee if you can lead me to one

Hey guys,I have a 2008 hard rock park poster signed by page,plant,and jones.i have a full psa letter for it.looking to sell it.let me know if there's any interest.here is a picture.thanks

Hello all, this is my first attempt to sell a signed In Utero Nirvana poster I bought in 2003 at Vintage 429 in New Orleans. I have a C.O.A. so I am pretty sure it is ok. What do you think before I try to sell it? Thank you Delmar Twistol

You might want to ask for opinions on it in the "Is This Autograph Real?" section.  Nirvana seems to be one of if not the most problematic music autographs in terms of authenticity.  Very, very few of them are authentic, and the authentic ones are typically not large, pristine posters. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service