We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, not good. The seller gives money back if it is a copy. Do you have a larger photo? Maybe it's a copy, but I can't imagine that because the signatures looks the same but are not identical to Ballroom's autograph. 

I should receive the autographs in the next couple of days. I will post larger pictures of the original and the provenance once I receive them.

Jamnick, Are you saying that this “Rauhut collection” was sold through a private auction house before this particular set was offered on eBay? When did it receive a positive Quick Opinion?

Ballroom, no. I don't know any Rauhit Collection, but I think I know this set, but it was a little longer ago. The set was offered at an auction house with a quick opinion. Maybe I'm confusing the set because there are many similar sets from the Beatles. 

Here’s the set that I believe was used as an example to forge the set in the OP:

Yes, authentic

See the larger picture taken from the original and the provenance in German and English. It seems it was authenticated in 2015. 

Compare it to this one:

What does that mean? Is this one real or fake.

To me it looks like another attempt at copying the one I posted previously. What do you think?

Why are you posting this set and do you have any history on it? Is this a test or are you still questioning the set I posted? Being a little more direct might be helpful. 

I believe the set I originally posted (signed to Gordon) is authentic, and that the other two were forged using that one as an example. That’s how it appears to me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service