We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other example

This differs substantially from the sets posted in this discussion and has no relation to those sets in my opinion.

The set was made 18 days later. 

just compare the Harrison in this and the other authentic set that Ballroom posted vs. the one in the OP and the other copied sets.  The Harrison is consistent in its failures.

Yes, but the set I posted is real. 

yes, my Harrison reference was to the one you posted.

Here’s the “To Gordon” Harrison followed by the one from the OP. The former has a somewhat distinctive appearance because of how it was signed, but if you straighten it horizontally the slant of the H matches the one from the OP.

Yes, the horizontal is immediately notice able, but in some letters is 'my Harrison' more that of Gordon's than the OP (e, r, s, o). If you are right, how can you get such a horizontal one exactly?

I still don’t see how your Harrison bears any relevance to this discussion.

This one has the same horizontal slant on the H as do many of his signatures. 

Not the same as the other two.

My point is that on the “To Gordon” set, the George is signed diagonally, but the H is nearly vertical. If you straighten it horizontally, the H shows more of a slant than you usually see. That same unusual slant was copied to the one on the set in the OP.

The LOA says that several autographs were signed at the same time and it's definitely not a copy (print) of Ballroom's autograph.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service