We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi there. I am a beginner collector hoping to pass all autographs down to my son one day. We have a signed in person Larry Fitzgerald mini helmet and a rob gronkwoski mini helmet COA/hologram sticker New England Picture. Can you tell me if the gronk signature is real? Also. Who is the most trusted in terms of COAs? I believe Tristar is to be trusted, but what about fanstics authentic. Are there any Tom Brady autographs on eBay that are real? He is the next one we are after but the prices are astronomical right now. Thanks for the help!!

Views: 1383

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom Brady is doing a private signing for Steiner Sports on March 24th.  I have no idea what they are charging, but if you are willing to spend the extra money for an authentic Tom Brady autographed item, this is the way to go.

http://www.steinersports.com/upcoming-signings.html

Thanks mike. Tom has a contract with Tristar and they are charging $699 for a signed mini helmet. So I bet Steiner asks for no less than that. I guess it's the price you pay to make sure it's authentic.

Exactly.  Please keep us posted on what you eventually decide to do.  Good luck.

Hi everyone- In doing some research it seems as though in 2007 MM went to numbered holograms. Does these mean that the COA's also have the matching number to go along with it? OR is it still the credit card style COA and the number from hologram is just to look up on website to confirm?
No, Mounted Memories issues a generic cert card. They only number the Hologram. The Cert cards are just a glossy generic cert with no item
Specific information. The Hologram is the key.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service