We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• A seller in Scotland got this as a kid in the 50s! It's been tucked away in an album all these years. He's passing it onto me. 

Hello,

Can you take a larger more detailed photograph?

Best I can do, it's in transit right now. 

Here is mine for comparison. Apparently the same photo shoot by Ray Nolan.

Beautiful matte finish single weight 8x10 photograph by Ray Nolan of Bette Davis as Margot Channing in the 1950 classic All About Eve. She did not sign many photographs from this film. Bold vintage signature in blue fountain pen. Extremely Fine condition.

That's absolutely incredible. 

If you liked that you'll love this.

Major update, here: My friend Gary Brucato thinks that the piece I won (for 20 bucks!) is a stamped fan photo they used to mail people in the 50s. The elderly gent I'm getting it from has had it for 70 years, and I really believe he believed it was genuine live ink. I'm not going to spoil that for him. Still a cool collectible for 20 bucks! Anyway, Dr. B hooked me up with an authenticated Eve photo, and I'm thrilled to be getting it. She slightly brushed it when signing, but it's Margo Channing,, and I just don't care! Really excited to get it. 

That is what I was afraid of - a stamp. :( I've seen her secretarials but was not sure she had a stamp. Your new item is nice - a very bold C.1980 signature. If a vintage still better yet. Congrats!

I'm actually happy to have both! The fan club piece is in really nice shape, and the real one is the exact image I wanted. This has been a good week for my collection. I also picked up two beautiful Crawfords this week, so big time fun

Can we see the Crawfords? Sounds a good week indeed!

Sure!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service