Hi I got from a guy in Wolverhampton England I was wondering what you all thought if it’s real or not. I have some questions about. First I asked Neville Garrick. Bobs art director he said he was 90 percent sure it was Bobs. They guy I got it from had photos of Bob and Bob stayed at his house during his 1977 Stay in England. I just wanted you guys to see it. The biggest questions I had if you look closely the pen seems to stick in parts of the siguature. I know that with this photo type of photo it can do this. Also the M isn’t consistent with most of his signed M. I think it’s a real autograph but those two questions stick in my head. Thanks in advance.

Views: 1859

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you can post your Survival and the other LPs you have images of in the LP census thread that would be great. I put many hours into that thread but it didn't seem to generate much interest. 

54CC639B-8D1A-49D4-87D8-5A31182AFAC8.jpeg

Hi guys just got this Lp it’s called Immortal Classics Bob only presses 15 copies I was wondering if you all thought this was bobs handwriting on the label in pen. I tend to think it is only in pen let me know what you think. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Here is the lp thanks 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I don’t believe this to be Bob’s handwriting.

The only reason I think it might be is because of the Bs and Rs look spot on and the weird W he does like a N and adds a line I but I thank you for your opinion. Again only the pen. Not the sharpie. This is what I compared it too the weird lettering in both I find very similar. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Also they style of writing from random upper case and lower case letters. The consistency of not being consistent at all all. The Mellow Moods on the m on the moods looks a lot like his autograph M on records then he added another weird line. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service