We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

Views: 32362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you never know these days but if he was using autopen then you would think these would be selling in a lot of stores and not just the couple we have found so far. 

Bono's been fan friendly and a good signer his entire career and remains the most accessible member of the band. I'd be blown away if he suddenly started using an autopen solely for this purpose.

yeah, I wasn't saying I thought they would be autopen, just saying that a lot of the autopens I have gotten were from people who everyone said had a good history and would never do that so I'm always nervous until I see what I get. not really that worried about these though because as I said, if he was using autopen they would be on sale everywhere 

He has to be better than Cormac McCarthy.  Someone once mailed him a book and asked for him to sign it.  He didn't sign it-but wrote "F*ck you!"  on it before mailing it back. 

Managed to snag a copy of the new signed Cormac McCarthy set. If I opened it to the title page and saw that written in it, I'd be fairly satisfied with that purchase. 

In fairness-the guy is deeply private and they mailed it to his home address-which he viewed as an invasion of privacy.  Although the other options were to return it unsigned, toss it in the bin, donate the book, or any number of other things.  He chose the dark side that day.

If true that's actually pretty cool lol. 

Got it! Good looking out!

I've been battling flu.  The other day I got RHCP from their site and got such an adrenaline rush that I had a coughing fit.  Now I got Bono and the same thing happened..  If they release a signed edition of Quentin Tarantino's book my wife is likely to find me on the floor unconscious. 

GOT IT!!!  Thank you SO much!!!  Now I can stop obsessing over trying to get one.

Out of stock. At least a couple people got in.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service