We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I understand that Bowie autos are price sensitive. How much do you think this one is worth

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks Eric. I'm ok with authentication more the price really

I'm not sure what price sensitive means but "IF" this was real, I would say it would be an easy $1000 and more than likely $1500.... maybe more

I have retracted my post - too much going on here and 1973 is too early for me. Ask Andy at Davidbowieautograph.com - he can advise on both.

It came from a 70's autograph book and included Cassidy Elton John

Member MarkG also can give an opnion. I do recall Andy saying Bowie did not loop his "K"'s like that but I am not as familiar with these earlier years to say. Sorry I can't help more. 

Thanks Eric. I'm sure it's ok.

I meant re value etc.

I've been looking at this site.

Andy's site is a great site - excellent reference. Some of Mark's and my own work is there as well.

Does that say "Roundhouse London 1972?" It doesn't appear Bowie did any shows in either the Roundhouse in London or that in Camden in June (or Jan if that is what it says) 1972? Andy should be able to shed light on this.

It doesn't mean he would be playing. It was from an autograph book bought by an AFTAL dealer. 

I understand that. I just recall Andy's comments about that "k" and its loops and a few other things that may not be much. Shoot him an email - can't hurt and he'd love another exemplar:

davidbowieautograph@mail.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service