We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, just stumbled upon this site as I was looking to buy a signed Bowie LP for a friend. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, so I apologize if it isn't!

I found an LP signed in the UK on eBay, and the guy took the listing down once I expressed interest and is willing to sell directly to me rather than let people finish bidding.

I've attached a picture of the LP. I apologize in advance for the small size of the image. If anyone could give me their impression as to whether this is a real signature or not, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Here's a link to the image, as well:

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/d/l200/pict/221991872591_1.jpg

Thanks!

Views: 780

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw that tour (last for me after 30 years - Station to Station one last time, Diamond Dogs, Ziggy...), auto not for me.

Eric

Horrible.

Hi All

Thanks for replying, I am finding this autograph collecting and authentiication comments quite fascinating, and would really like to learn more about it. I know some of you have said its fake but I would like to read your responses on how you came to this decision, I would like to learn more on this subject.

Thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service