We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Up for action

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Michael, I've been poking around it a little.  I guess, with fees, their prices become a little more less reasonable than I originally thought.  Has the lack of provenance or detailed descriptions ever given you cause for concern ?  again, just curious...

I purchased a Clara Bow SP and a Charles Lindbergh signed book. Both 100% aurhauthentic.

They have a buffalo Bill and a sitting bull. It might be worth sending them a message asking them where they came from, to check them out.

They have a good reputation. I trust them fwiw

Just like any other sales organization, no one can be trusted 100%

Each item must be judged on its own merits

You misread. I said "both 100% authentic" Where did you read my statement saying that IAA were 100%?

I was just referring to the Saleroom and other auction houses in general 

Like to hear from Corey/Seamus on this one. I know a bit but these early years...

Does anyone have any idea who Ella is? 

Never easy authenticating first name signatures on cuts. But from my exemplars, I believe these are good. However, these are the pieces which need iron clad provenance for me to feel comfortable owning. Floyd occasionally signed for each other, however, ghost signing did not start really until the late 70s during the peak of their career and also peak band animosity

+1 The "Rog" compares very well with prev exemplars.

I won't be bidding on this because the uncertainty is too great. 

As much as I would love this set, I would probably never be able to prove their authenticity

Anyone who thinks these are authentic should be expected to pay in excess of 5k

It already ended. Hammer price of approx 5700 USD

Add 33% for fees. Wow!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service