We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Cinderella LP signed Anyone familliar with this TD authenticity sticker?

Views: 2694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice looking LP you have there.
There's a scorpions album that just ended with a td hologram on it that I am confident in its authenticity. Are we sure TD is not a legit in person company?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

That's a very good question, Kevin. You like their Scorpions album and others have said that they like their Cinderella album. Again, their Doors and Monkees albums look very good to me. So, what's the story?   

that Scorpions is 100% authentic. I´ve huge collection from Scorpions - met them really often.

I have a Special Website where you can see all my Scorpions items - sorry, no update since 2012.

go to that page and click above the "TOUR" button - and now you can check out my items (not for sell!)

http://www.punschies-rockmuseum.de/scorpions_special.htm

Hey - by the way I´ve written a song with Herman Rarebell back in August!! :-)

cheers - Marty

In my opinion TD is not an up and up company. I think they have good items, but their have been numerous bad items exposed in other threads about them. Way to many for my comfort zone. Plus their was an association claimed by TD to Meade Chasky and apparently that wasnt true. But taking that aside, i think they have a mixed bag, and enough of a mixed bag that i would never consider purchasing from them.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service