We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here's one I'd like to get an opinion on.  It's a Gable signature on a Laszlo Willinger photo from a movie called "Strange Cargo."  I've wondered about this one for a long time.  I sent a photo of the autograph in to AutographCOA some time back for an online opinion.  They said it was good.  I'd still like to have some of your thoughts about it.

There is some guy selling copies of this exact same photo on eBay for about $10. It's the same identical signature in exactly the same spot as this signature.  I've looked at this signature very closely under the lights.  This signature was signed with a pen.  I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen, Mike.ohotograph

Tags: Clark Gable

Views: 2646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, I have one.  And there some guy selling exact copies of the signed photo I have on eBay.  POTP doesn't have one.  I have a COA from POTP.  

But one with a POTP COA is for sale right now...this is it, no?

POTP

See? How long have you had yours? The COA below is dated this year..

Yours is on top Patrick (above).

From the two images one might guess the second is a copy but I can't be certain, and they both have a POTP COA...

THIS is the exact spot you could/should have clarified that you are also the eBay seller. 

My typo - see post below. It is a different seller, same item, and with a POTP COA...

WAIT - that is YOUR eBay account? YOU are selling this after stating you "I've wondered about this one for a long time.  I sent a photo of the autograph in to AutographCOA some time back for an online opinion.  They said it was good.  I'd still like to have some of your thoughts about it"

That is you????

What is your response?

Now you signed out. Have you been jerking me around???

You and "that seller" are BOTH in Texas...

I don't think I trust you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service