We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Coach's Corner (www.myccsa.com) is one of the largest monthly auctions of sports autographs, trading cards and memorabilia. They sell non-sports items as well.

• What's your experience with them?
  • What do you think of their material?
  • If you've sold through Coach's Corner, how happy were you
  • Do you have autographs from Coach's Corner you'd like opinions on?

Let's talk about it!

Views: 18320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, the bad guys are here all the time. They need to plot their next step. The balance of power has shifted.

Wow, that's a great looking, um, Charles Woodson.  Might be even more valuable considering that his jersey # is 21, not 24.  Maybe he was drunk.  Or maybe he switched jersey numbers with Jarrett Bush in recent weeks.

The Rodgers is pretty noticably fake too. 

OK...this is funny. Sad, but funny.
just the tip of the iceberg ~  but I am sure there will a breaking news a/alert letting us all know that he changed jerseys with Jarret so he could actually play in the 2nd half with his broken collarbone w/o being recognized.
I assume that the 13 people who bid on it are NOT Packers fans.

that is the really sad part that Cyrkin speaks of....

and for that matter since they have an open shill bidding (i.e. the consignor can bid on his own item) no telling but it seems obvious the forger in this case was drunk and certainly not a cheesehead.

They don't seem too concerned that all of their Favre's look completely different, and none of them appear to have the Favre hologram from the past 10+ years.  His autograph market has been pretty tightly controlled since the late 90's.
You are right Rich, they are not too concerned which is amazing in and of itself.  Their disclaimers are "classic".  BTW, I met Bart Starr a few years ago and what a nice guy he is... one of the more pleasant and everybit a Packer!  Hopefully, now that Favre is retired and stays retired he will get out on the circuit but looks like a winner with Rodgers up your way.
I'd love to meet Starr, and I might have an opportunity to meet him this summer.  Rodgers I had to get through the Feb. 27th private signing at his house.  His autograph oppotunities have been pretty well-documented since 2005 (and have been relatively few), so I think it's funny that there is no info at all about the source of any of the Rodgers autographs on the Coach's corner website.  I could tell they were bad before I even clicked on the thumbnails.
Geez, I'm just looking at this website for the first time.  Do they have ANYTHING authentic?

some but you have to find it but you are safer with non-signed "anything" especially by Morales, Stat, TTA and a host of others.  Of course taking pot luck on those that don't have pictures that forgo the added fee for a picture is always fun - sort of like a mystery bag.  I would say like "a box of choclates" but there is nothing sweet whatsoever.  You can read about their T&Cs over on my Auction House COA Thread - entertaining reasons.

I find it hard to believe that they don't have a pile of mail fraud complaints...

Well, I think it's safe to say that all their Packers stuff is fake.  In fact, I'm positive it is.  A couple of fake U2 items in there as well.  Are they really trying to burn their customers, or is it just utter incompetence?

All the spectacularly blurry photos are nice too.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service